or Connect

Posts by chabig

Although you already got one answer, here is another way to look at it. If this were not the case, there would be no protection for IP at all. Suppose that company A wanted to use company B's IP without having to pay for it. All they would have to do would be to set up shell company C to steal the IP, and then use C's infringing product without any liability.
From what I know, all cell phone plans cost the same. The carrier sets the rate, not the phone maker.
The Moen faucet company has a trademark on One-Touch. I wonder how that slipped by...
Is Lion struggling in enterprises? I haven't seen anything about that. As for the app store, I thought there were special ways for businesses to buy group licenses. And since Microsoft is moving the same direction with Windows 8 and their app store, I can't see how Apple would be put at a disadvantage. Why not take the burden of application updates off of IT and let the app store manage it?
It's not available from the menu (option-clicking or not). It was in the Lion beta, apparently, but not the shipping version. You have to run it manually.
So type on a keyboard instead of the screen. That isn't so hard, is it?
This tablet has a different design than the iPad, yet Samsung and all of its apologists claim that there is only one way to design a table...
One would think so, yes. But look at the "success" RIM and the Android makers have had with their BOGO deals.
I agree with this.
That's crazy on a mobile plan.