or Connect

Posts by chabig

High Definition imaging machines?
You're welcome. As an aside, RE37802 is a reissue of a patent that was filed in 1994. It might expire based on the original issue date. If so, then it would expire in Jan 2014. I'm not sure though.
The 5282222 patent application was FILED on March 31, 1992, so it will expire on Mar 31, 2012.The RE37802 patent application was filed on Sep 10, 1998 so it expires on Sep 10, 2018.
I used to love this group in the '80s, but they haven't released anything lately.
Strange photo, I agree.
Why? Apple is litigating to protect its IP. Sure, it's great to have a quick decision, but time is on Apple's side anyway. As long as this case remains undecided, a cloud hangs over Samsung.
Technically, Apple already did loose this case. loose - To set free, release lose - fail to win
That would be exactly the wrong thing to do.
Yes. Magazines are all rectangles, and still each one has a distinct design. Another good example is the iPhone. It's clear that iPhone 4 has a different design than iPhone 3G and 3GS. Yet somehow, no other company seems to be able to come up with something that doesn't look like an iPad.
I will go out on a limb and speculate that further out, Apple will adopt whatever "standard" follows LTE.