or Connect

Posts by chabig

I used to love this group in the '80s, but they haven't released anything lately.
Strange photo, I agree.
Why? Apple is litigating to protect its IP. Sure, it's great to have a quick decision, but time is on Apple's side anyway. As long as this case remains undecided, a cloud hangs over Samsung.
Technically, Apple already did loose this case. loose - To set free, release lose - fail to win
That would be exactly the wrong thing to do.
Yes. Magazines are all rectangles, and still each one has a distinct design. Another good example is the iPhone. It's clear that iPhone 4 has a different design than iPhone 3G and 3GS. Yet somehow, no other company seems to be able to come up with something that doesn't look like an iPad.
I will go out on a limb and speculate that further out, Apple will adopt whatever "standard" follows LTE.
Probably so they can be contacted, since they are victims of fraud. Apple will probably ask that the fake store refund all money to these people and ask them to return the fake products.
Sounds like RIM hired some Microsoft marketeers. Next, they're going to explain how BBM helps you stay connected to the people you care about most.
Touché