or Connect

Posts by chabig

Please stop with the drama. Do you download media? As Apple said, an HD movie runs about 4GB. Watch a few TV shows and you're at 4GB. No ISP cares about 4GB. And if you're really concerned, just take your MacBook to a public wifi area like an Apple store or a library. Restoring from a separate partition IS an option (it's installed with Lion by default). It's simple, it works, and you'll probably never need to use it anyway. As Povilas said, you can probably move the...
Yes. You might have two Macs, an iPhone, an iPad, and AppleTV or two. Ten is a reasonable number that covers most people.
What are you referring to? Selling Lion for $30 for all your machines isn't a money grabbing decision by Apple. What only works on functional machines? I see no problem with selling the server upgrade for $50. How can this cause trouble?
AppleTV is getting a software update too. Don't confuse the iOS 4 AppleTV with the iOS 5 AppleTV. Apple isn't dumb. Like Steve said, they build stuff they want to use themselves. I'm sure they've thought of this.
Disks fail. Files get corrupted. But I have never heard of partitions getting hosed. But if they do, you restore from your backup.
If your disk fails, you restore from your backup.
I agree with this wholeheartedly. If iCloud takes hold in this way, sales of the lower end (64GB) MacBook Air could go through the roof.
There is no tablet market. There is only an iPad market.
Nobody is close to Apple in terms of usability, ease of use, integration, etc. Yet every year, people come out of the woodwork to explain how Apple needs something big or they're doomed.
Whatever is new iniOS 5, you can bet that about half of the people here will whine about it.