or Connect

Posts by chabig

Are you suggesting that there are no costs to pay when delivering software in normal retail channels? Of course there are. Apple's cut for distribution is probably in line with what other retailers charge.
A man of integrity. Yes, it's not an app store. It's just a website with downloads.
It costs the same either way. Plus, there are plenty of other stocks in the hundreds of dollars price range that aren't stuck like AAPL.
Sure hackers may try harder. But they still won't get far, as the design of Mac OS X cannot be compared to that of Windows. The closet in my bedroom is a windowless room, like a bank vault. But me putting a lock on the door doesn't make it as secure as the vault, which is more secure by design.
I'm shocked that Dan is promoting the "security through obscurity" meme. Mac OS is inherently more secure than Windows, by design.
I've been using See Finance for the past two months and just last week deleted Quicken. It imported 15 years of Quicken data without a hiccup. I am Lion-ready!
Obviously they can't be "covered" in plexiglass, or else the touch screens wouldn't work.
I don't think cap means what you think it does. No US carrier has a capped data plan.
I guess we're paying more because we're getting more speed. It's expensive for the carriers to replace their networks with each new wireless generation. And caps? Who's capped? Not AT&T nor Verizon.
The quality of a network is more than just signal strength in your home. Where do you live in Denver, exactly? I know a at least one weak area near Cherry Creek where nobody in the neighborhood will let AT&T build a tower. It's a full court NIMBY press. Have you reported the low signal to AT&T?