or Connect

Posts by chabig

I'm shocked that Dan is promoting the "security through obscurity" meme. Mac OS is inherently more secure than Windows, by design.
I've been using See Finance for the past two months and just last week deleted Quicken. It imported 15 years of Quicken data without a hiccup. I am Lion-ready!
Obviously they can't be "covered" in plexiglass, or else the touch screens wouldn't work.
I don't think cap means what you think it does. No US carrier has a capped data plan.
I guess we're paying more because we're getting more speed. It's expensive for the carriers to replace their networks with each new wireless generation. And caps? Who's capped? Not AT&T nor Verizon.
The quality of a network is more than just signal strength in your home. Where do you live in Denver, exactly? I know a at least one weak area near Cherry Creek where nobody in the neighborhood will let AT&T build a tower. It's a full court NIMBY press. Have you reported the low signal to AT&T?
I don't understand why AppleInsider thinks they can take stock Apple pictures, assemble them into a collage, and then stamp their own watermark on the result.
There doesn't have to be anything inventive for a design patent. It's a patent on the ornamental design, which simply means others can't copy it's appearance. This is not about function.
I guess you could switch to Windows. Oh wait, they're moving to ARM too.
I love your positive outlook! Have you considered a career as a motivational speaker?