or Connect

Posts by chabig

Don't kid yourself. But I'm happy for you. What will you "upgrade" to when the Windows Phones are discontinued?
I'm with you on this one. But it's just like iOS and I'm sure I'll get used to it.
As part of the original Mac design, a window is a kind of "viewport" to content. In the case of the Finder the content is depicted by icons and the arrangement of the icons is left to the user. When you resize the window the icons don't move, only the view of those icons changes. That's the way it's supposed to be, because you (the user) owns the content. The system just displays it to you.I believe that is also the default Windows behavior. However, Windows has a view...
But RIM keeps telling everyone the Playbook is for business.
That's a weird way to say the prototype looks like a regular iPhone 4.
I can't find any details about how to get grandfathered in. I was just going to get an iPad 2 and transplant the iPad 1 sim card. AT&T doesn't need to know.
Kent, Not everyone can keep their entire library on their mobile device. This feature makes the entire library available when at home, but yes, you'll only carry a subset when you leave home.
Well, yes, jailbreaking is always an option.
I believe iTunes has to be running and the computer must be awake.
Simply because those are the terms imposed by the carrier and our choices are take it or leave it.Otherwise, I agree with you wholeheartedly. The sooner the carriers realize that they are dumb pipes and begin to behave that way, the better.