or Connect

Posts by chabig

That was in 2008. In the past two years, wheel mice have been replaced by touch controls, first on the Magic Mouse and later on the Magic Trackpad.
Preparing for shipment right now!
Mine is supposed to be shipped April 20, but they charged my credit card yesterday so maybe they'll beat that date.
Apple has $50 billion in cash reserves? How did they lose $10 billion?
I think Lion will be faster than Snow Leopard. At least on my MacBook Pro the preview was faster.
I don't believe you will. I ordered mine two weeks...it's supposed to ship on April 20th and that date hasn't changed since I ordered. I'm counting on Apple to surprise me with early shipment.
I've considered that, but discarded the notion. At a P/E of about 12 (discounting for $60 billion in cash holdings) it can hardly be called a bubble. I think Apple's quiet nature leaves the stock to react negatively to negative news put out by competitors and media haters.
Actually, the success of Android is prima-fascia evidence of an inability to execute. Rather than developing something really great, they just ship free software they downloaded from the internet (Android) and call it a product...total lack of execution.
Another way to view this...if Amazon didn't think the term "App Store" had value, they wouldn't use it.
It's stating the obvious. Of course more products means more choice. You, like many others, assume that more choice is good. That's not always true. See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Par...y_More_Is_Less