or Connect

Posts by chabig

There is no reason for either. It would just be an added expense for no benefit.
That's not an idiotic question, and I would guess that the answer is yes. But I doubt that it's significant.
"There is one difference on the control board, however, in a port to connect with the HDD. This space was left empty on the AirPort Extreme version."
Of course it's not. We don't anthropomorphize machines. It's just one of the most powerful PCs on the planet, and the only one that built to run OS X for Pro USERS.
He is serious. Apple introduced vector maps and 3D flyovers. A year later, Google introduced vector maps and airborne flyovers...
Airport isn't meant to address the needs of enterprise customers, where wall mounting is far less common.
Of course you are correct, but you are just pulling that price out of your a**. Since we're playing that game, the competition will also struggle if Apple can release a 4K display for $899, $799, or even $199.
My imagination isn't that great, but I think iTunes Radio might be good for listening to music.
I'm 100% certain the Phil simply flubbed his lines when he said "Firewire 2" instead of "Thunderbolt 2". And why would you want fewer Thunderbolt ports on a "Pro" machine? As for USB, I don't see any reason to add more of them. You can turn them into as many as you need with hubs.
Why do you have to wonder? Look it up..."Simultaneously supports full native resolution on the built-in display and up to a 30-inch display (2560 by 1600 pixels) on an external display." Reference, http://www.apple.com/imac/specs/