or Connect

Posts by chabig

You mean the new hires whom Apple is searching for today won't play a role in the products likely to be launched later this month? Fascinating.
On my locked iPhone 5, I asked Siri to "show my photos" and it required a passcode.
 "Dial" and "call" do the same thing.
Why go through this trouble when you can use Siri to call any number while the phone is locked?
Strange headline. It has a new processor, different RAM, better radios, bigger battery, better camera, better flash, but "no major internal design changes"? What would constitute a major change then, unless the writer is simply talking about the layout of black squares of silicon.
 Some people will buy it because they're not driven by spec lists--they like the look, the feel, the color, the $100 savings, etc.
 Not necessarily. I see this as incentive for developers to begin adjusting for 64 bit today so everything will be ready in the future. Apple did a great job transitioning the Mac seamlessly from 32 to 64 bit. Microsoft didn't do it so smoothly with Windows.
stylorouge is a paid Samsung shill--probably native Korean judging from his broken english. He only recently joined to spread BS like this. Check out his other posts.
Of course the interface adjustments are a valid topic. He was criticizing hfts for NOT addressing them.
"five years might not be enough time to restore competition to the e-books market..."   Because hamstringing Apple "restores" competition. What dream world is the DOJ living in?