or Connect

Posts by holmstockd

^^^   lol thanks - this always comes to mind when it comes to EGO - is that a greater then THEM is at stake and any of these government mouthpieces are disposable - http://www.naturalnews.com/023727_power_government_butter.html
I am sorry and not trying to flame the thread or apple.  As this relates to all BIG TECH companies.   Am i the only one here that believes this is all a ploy to make the people THINK that the devices are government NSA proof? Why do I feel this is a ploy between the gov and companies to make it seem that your data is safe and free from prying eyes.   If the NSA forced YAHOO with a 250K fine a day unless they joined prism - why all of a sudden google/apple design "NSA"...
I agree with earlier comments about it working off a gimmick.   However at those price points - i think its DOA - its new to the market and trying to sell on established HIGH END PHONE rates. Thought they would try to price point like the kindle - oh well its cool to an extent but not $600+ cool to own.
or cant rule out there are not 2 of the same?  one begot the other? lol.
I know i have not commented in a while - but i think this is political theatre to appease the customer base as PRETENDING TO DO SO but not actually doing anything.  I agree with a previous comment that said if SAID company does not comply with demands of big brother - then surely bogus investigations would follow.   This is NOT to far fetched to believe.   So business as usual - google's gmail encryption will still be given backdoor access to the NSA (I assume or...
not correct - when i go there - there is NO DEVICES listed at all  _ i did call tech support and YES they did revoke the certs- but this still has not solved it for everyone of my contacts with an iphone - some got the iphone because its an easy phone but DO NOT want to mess with deleting a contact to re-add one.   So after all of the suggestions and all the supposed fixes - i still am not getting some peoples SMS from iphones.   Apple needs to address this and i am...
Note to MODs - please advise if this is the right area to post.   http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...tion-rajesh-de When the Guardian and the Washington Post broke the Prism story in June, thanks to documents leaked by whistleblower Edward Snowden, nearly all the companies listed as participating in the program – Yahoo, Apple, Google, Microsoft, Facebook and AOL – claimed they did not know about a surveillance practice described as giving NSA vast access to their...
Ah boy I never said apple should not be allowed to appeal I said they should let it go! And apple chose the judge trial too they could have opted for a jury. Amazing how people can worship a company and never see them as wrong dispute them making god products.
Dude read the verdict and then u will see what they are guilty of or perhaps they are appealing a innocent conviction and while you are at it request that Samsung pay their dues too for there guilt. And if amazon is brought up on charges too then let them pay for any proven crimes! Simple law and order money and greed. Stop pretending apple is wholesome.
Exactly - everyone proven guilty should pay and Samsung is just pathetic there - perhaps the worst!