or Connect

Posts by holmstockd

Note to MODs - please advise if this is the right area to post.   http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...tion-rajesh-de When the Guardian and the Washington Post broke the Prism story in June, thanks to documents leaked by whistleblower Edward Snowden, nearly all the companies listed as participating in the program – Yahoo, Apple, Google, Microsoft, Facebook and AOL – claimed they did not know about a surveillance practice described as giving NSA vast access to their...
Ah boy I never said apple should not be allowed to appeal I said they should let it go! And apple chose the judge trial too they could have opted for a jury. Amazing how people can worship a company and never see them as wrong dispute them making god products.
Dude read the verdict and then u will see what they are guilty of or perhaps they are appealing a innocent conviction and while you are at it request that Samsung pay their dues too for there guilt. And if amazon is brought up on charges too then let them pay for any proven crimes! Simple law and order money and greed. Stop pretending apple is wholesome.
Exactly - everyone proven guilty should pay and Samsung is just pathetic there - perhaps the worst!
Ah dude maybe u did not see what I wrote all corporations!!! That includes amazon... Amazon is a corporation too money before principals. Apple is guilty plain and simple. Next!
Amazing how people believe corporations are honest lol They got caught they are not the first or will they be the last. I love my iPad and macs don't get me wrong... But Apple is about making money pure and simple. They are the same as Exxon, Pepsi and every other share holders company - profit profit and sometimes the ethical lines get blurred. I work as a deposition videographer and this is not my first time seeing this with apple or every other company. Been...
HOW about YES and let this massive corporation stop pretending its greedy for its shareholders and just move forward - i would respect a company that said "we don't agree but in the interest of progress we will move forward"...   Unless you are appealing the damage - but they are appealing both the verdict too - LET THE VERDICT STAND AND MOVE ON! 
Just move on - it is what it is - and move forward! 
A lawyer i worked with told me this - "its in the best interest of the law firm to tell the client how a case may end up - but if a client has principals then they have to PAY for those principals!"   and with Verizon, att and microsoft etc, that brings  a WHOLE new meaning to "the enemy of my enemy is my friend!" ?!?
yes true - but will apple waive the 30% - answer no - because EVERY OTHER app devolper would complain - the reason apple got caught was to raise prices was that they COULD get there 30% while all prices are the same.   A publisher is NOT going to sell to apple the same prices as amazon while cutting another 30% share of the sale.  NO WAY at all! IMHO