or Connect

Posts by Baka-Dubbs

I think it would depend on where you are as to which system is better.  Since your pipes(even if insulated) would suffer heat loss, your HWH would have to work harder and consume more energy.  If your in California, where a larger portion of the power supply is from renewables and there is the obvious water shortage, then this is a great solution.  If your in parts of the midwest where there is no water shortage, but most of your energy is coming from coal fired or natural...
 Under god wasn't added to the dollar bill until the 50s, due to the whole red threat/communism scare. ".. American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof,' thus building a wall of separation between Church and State" While I won't argue that much of the constitution isn't based on traditional Judeo-Christian, our country was formed by those who were escaping...
 They didn't legislate, they simply ruled that the 14th amendment applied to the situation.  The 14th amendment was put in place by the legislative branch. "All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any...
If you use mostly wifi and very little data, could be interesting(assuming you don't mind carrying a massive phone).   For data hogs like myself, not very tempting.   I would have thought they would undercut the price per gigabyte substantially, but this is about the same the other carriers, and more expensive once you go over 4 or 5 gigabytes on an individual plan.  On the flip side, the traveling and included tethering a nice perks.  Not a huge shift, but maybe a start...
 So you just changed the argument from hardware to software?  Your now saying android is poorly optimized, which would result in poor performance?  Wouldn't that in turn mean the hardware in the S6 is more impressive?  And while on screen it benchmarks slower than the iphone 6, it isn't "Extremely poor performance", but that plays so much more to your narrative.  I would say if at 79% of the Iphone 6 while pushing many more pixels is extremely poor(in the on screen T-rex...
Im not saying it should be disregarded, it is an absolute concern if it effects daily use.  THose points are legitimate, its the FUD of calling parts cheap and bad engineering when its simply not the case.   Any of the reviews tell you this device is fast and the screen is beautiful.  I doubt you would come to that conclusion reading DED's FUD.
The iphone is in all of the benchmark tests they list on the site, including the screen tests(double check your link that you just posted).    Your rediculous hit piece takes 1 piece of information and expands it into many many paragraphs of crap.   You call a part cheap, even though it outperforms almost all competitors in terms of absolute performance, and is fabbed at the state of the art 14nm.   The mali GPU is outperforming the adreno 430, which is plenty fast.   In...
 Those were just non "technobabble" quotes.   The article on Anand is much more detailed and includes all those useless benchmarks.   I am simply saying calling the GPU cheap when it outperforms most other competitors in offscreen performance(IE same number of pixels), seems to be innacurate at best or a blatant lie at worst.  He is pulling very specific benchmarks to further his weekly hit piece, and then making up FUD to go with it.   If he stuck to arguing simply...
You seem to mistake that I am supporting Samsung.  I am not.  I just despise these DED articles that contain blatant lies.  I am not arguing the merits of the OS's(as Touchwiz is garbage), I am simply saying that the DED article contains obvious factual errors that I assume are intentional to further this hit piece.  And I guess " the display of the Galaxy S6 is relatively perfect with its dark, inky blacks and amazing color" and "The Exynos 7420 SoC appears to be...
I would recommend going to Anandtech if you want an actual comparison. Two excerpts that directly contradict DED's conclusions:   "The Exynos 7420 SoC appears to be class-leading in performance, although there is the obvious question of power consumption that still has to be answered. Samsung’s first 14LPE SoC seems promising, although we’ve yet to validate whether big.LITTLE is more efficient than when we last tested it in the Exynos 5433. The GPU is generally quite...