or Connect

Posts by Baka-Dubbs

You don't see the hypocrisy in your post? Lets break this down real nice and simple.   Our economy is based on the idea of exchanging money for goods or services.   The idea is, you put a price on something, and I have the money, I can purchase that item/service.   You think a business should be able to advertise an item or service to the public, but then deny service when someone comes to them with money, simply based on belief?   If that is the case, shouldn't that...
Blue Fade is a known issue on OLED, and is compensated for.   Older OLED's used much larger blue sub pixels to help compensate for the low emmission efficiency, but the current AMOLED's in use have the red and blue sub pixes the same size.   Below is ripped from a massive article on OLED's and LCD differences: "OLED Aging: All display technologies age to varying degrees. The current generation of Blue OLEDs age much faster than the Red and Green OLEDs. The current 50...
 Lets have some fun with word substitution!This says a lot about the mentality of the conservative "religious". If I believe christianity is not only wrong but an offense against even the basic laws of nature, I'm labeled a liberal wacko... This is the continuation of major persecution against anyone who disagrees with the conservative head in the muds. It's NOT a step forward but a major step backward when good people are denied basic liberties given to people of other...
 They are the same ones who will tell you how the 4th amendment guarantees the right to gun ownership, then turn around and tell you that the Establishment Clause and Free Excersize Clause of the 1st amendment in no way apply.  It pains me to see the dissapearance of classical conservatism as the neo con's make me embarrassed to call myself a Republican.
 Yeah, can't wait for someone to spout it is an attack of religious freedom(not sure how) and that they should have every right to restrict someone elses liberty since they don't believe in the same thing as them.
I am wondering if it has an addtional NFC security chip in it that is programable(Like an employee badge).   Most push button start systems have both the physical key to get into the car, but also a chip that works if you put it in close proximity to ignition button.   This way you can still start your car even if the battery is dead.   Just spitballing, it might not because that wouldn't help you get into the car, but could at least get it started if you were in it.   I...
 Sorry, maybe I wasn't clear in my original post, but I am trying to say I don't believe any of the BS when it comes to Sony.   They have publicly said they can't find anyone to release their movie, when they have their own means of releasing it to a wide audience that they have conveniently ignored.   They would have probably just taken a loss if it wasn't for the public backlash at the movie being pulled.  I don't support Sony in this, and I think they have committed a...
Sony is being cowardly.  They keep saying they have no means of distribution, but they have access to the playstation network.   Thats over 90 million devices worldwide, not even including Vita(which really doesn't up the count that much), and I am not including the PSN app, the video unlimited services, etc.  If they wanted this available to people that bad, they could have started with their own services.   I would love to see some company step up, pay Sony the costof...
 Two things.   These terminals aren't being installed by Apple.   Disney has been in the process of converting everything in the park to NFC, from speedpass to hotel rooms, everying is going to be stored in a wristband or some other device.    They are getting away from physical tickets.   The terminals they are putting in work with Apple Pay, google wallet, and any other mobile payment system based on the same NFC tech. Second, they are likely implementing this on...
The issue with your argument is that your confusing the retail price that Amazon was charging with the wholesale price they were paying.   Amazon was regularly paying 12-15 dollars per book, and discounting to 9.99.   Now they are charging 12-15 per book set by the publisher, and they take a 30% cut of the price.   So in many cases the authors are actually making less.  What the publishers were worried about was not author compensation, they were worried about the effect...