or Connect

Posts by deepkid

From a positive standpoint, it would be one less app for most to open, both mac and pc.
If these are true reports, can you say OVERREACTION? I'm a big Apple fan, but please get OVER YOURSELF (if so).
Well this is still a rumor and there aren't any details, but on the face of it, I'd still prefer to buy music outright. If Apple does indeed move in this direction, it would be entertaining to hear Steve explain himself out of his declaration that "people don't want rent music".
Very interesting. Made me think of the Intel Inside campaign, first off. As a small business owner, I can understand why those with slim margins already would be in jeopardy, especially on a low-priced accessory. However, smaller vendors can organize as an independent group, authorized by someone like Ipodlounge, Ipod Garage or Ipoding.com, like small insurance producers do. Or they could just create their own orgnization. "Independent Portable Players...
There's more than one side to a story, so don't jump.
Oooh. That's sexy. But probably taken already.
Le ha ha! *pirouettes* Bonjour????? Even Konnekt is a better name.
Re: Powerbooks. Where's the beef? One can only hold on to his battered tibook 550 for so long. Especially after the screen was ripped off. http://chrisgraydeep.com/hingeoff.jpg
Do you guys remember about a year or so ago.. someone shot some pictures of what was rumored to be a new Apple product.. it had a similar green layout and style as the new iLife logo... Which site was that? I *think* it was macosrumors, but not sure. Whoever it was lashed pretty badly when the materials didn't surface, but I remember the whole lightbulb thing and green scheme that is now present with iLife and iWork. Thanks.
Random eh? I guess we'll have to wait for Steve to spell out how it works. Have confidence.. it likely won't be herky jerky, like the other stuff on the market.