or Connect

Posts by beg

Did you seriously dig up a 5 year old thread, modify your original post to make yourself look right, and then brag about how you were right? Wow, that is pretty pathetic. Those time stamped post modification notifications are a bitch...
I hope Palm had it in their budget to replace all the Pre's that are cracking/scratching because of the plastic screen they are using... http://www.precentral.net/psb-pre-screen-cracks-emerge http://www.geek.com/articles/mobile/...-now-20090610/
Assuming you don't throw your phone against the wall since every time you open a new app and the phone looks like its frozen for 10-15 seconds.
What??? Thats crazy. Retail DVD's aren't like the kind you pick up in the store. The image is pressed into the data layer of the disk it doesn't use ink like the kind you use to burn a DVD.
Apparently well enough to give them the #3 spot...
Agreed, looking at the graph especially the large spike Apple had in March it seems like these ratings are just what's on peoples minds. In March Apple had lots of hardware refreshes and the iPhone 3.0 event but they didn't really do anything concrete such as dropping prices, etc. Microsoft has been advertising alot the last few months, and Apple not so much other than the new commercials recently. I'd bet if we look in a few weeks we'll see a big spike for Apple in June,...
Well color me slightly impressed that you have the option of mp3 from MS. Of course that doesn't change anything and I'd rather have AAC than mp3 anyway. I know its likely that you're getting paid to astroturf here but you're points aren't really helping this little advertising thing MS is trying. 1. What is this "on your Zune" stuff you're starting now? This is a Mac site we can't use the POS Zune on our Mac nor can we use the Zune Marketplace. Also please stop...
Yes I have, and yes in my opinion they are trash. Have a problem with that? Zune doesn't come close to competing with an iPod Touch even in Ballmer's wildest dreams.
For a certain segment of users subscription services make sense, if Apple sees that it makes sense for them to offer it then those users will be happy. For the vast majority of people we have no interest in renting music or paying yet another monthly service. The fact of the matter is that NONE of the subscription services have proven that their model works well enough to deserve to survive, which is why most of them have already gone out of business. Apple has proven...
Zune Pass - $15 per month to keep 10 songs and listen to unlimited songs. iTunes (assuming iPhone or iPod Touch) - $10 - $13 per month to keep 10 songs and listen to unlimited songs via AOL Radio, Last.fm, Pandora etc. Also pretty sure MS's DRM locked files won't work on an iPod, so what exactly is MS"s point? It's really expensive if you're stupid to fill your iPod so use Zune Pass instead, oh but since Zune Pass doesn't work on iPod (or Mac) buy a POS Zune and...