or Connect

Posts by bobdylan

His comment implies that MS would re-launch Zune.. Also theres markets wihin markets : Zune 2? Zune nano? Zune shuffle ? I can't wait for the MicrosoftTV!!
Thanks for replying me. I totally agree on theta and vega as I saw my position not increase two earnings call ago although my out of the money options were supposed to double at a $10 increase in stock about two earning calls ago. Nonetheless, I didn't see that much volatility prior to this earnings call, meaning that the volatility around 425 actually decreased during the day due to a decrease in stock price. On this, I was reading a very interesting article today...
Thanks a lot for all your replies, my options were frightfully out of the money as when I bought them 1 month ago price was 380. Time value for a month netted out the gains up until today but I'll be seeing them at least double tomorrow A fantastic day for apple stock!
So this position of yours must have cost about 5-10k, am I right? Because with 1k invested in calls I don't see making more than 2-3k I when markets open tomorrow.. And how do u know call options prices after market close?? Thanks if u have time to answer me, and a big congrats!!
Yep but that's after hours for the stock price, my question was how the OP knew the option price as that didn't change..
I got calls in Aapl too.. But how do you know the option price before the markets open tomorrow?
I always wanted to publish my own book with large exposure this is perfect!! I guess I'll resign my job and turn into a freelance Hank Moody right now. Thank you so much Apple!
PS this is a really thorough article and enjoy reading it… It's just that MMS thing that needs to be corrected. iOS 2.0 did not have copy and paste nor voice memo but did have MMS and also it had visual voicemail which innovative feature I believe you forgot to mention and sadly Canadian carriers still do not support..
Hate to be nitpicking but this is bullshit… iOS 2.0 did have an MMS… I remember using it in Paris on my iPhone 3G in early 2009, before iOS 3 .0 was even released .. Please check your sources and correct the article! Update: i remember only receiving MMS so maybe there wasn't really a way to send it but iPhone 2.0 was capable of receiving MMS from other cellphones.
Hi I live in Montreal and I can't see the app either on my iPhone or on iTunes?? Is this really in the iPhone Canadian app store?? thanks to advise