or Connect

Posts by suckfuldotcom

I did not know that. Do you think Intel will build PPC procs? Signs point to 'no'. SdC
[quote]Originally posted by crayz: Oh God you have got to be kidding me. 1GHz tops? That is shit. People keep saying, "wait, wait, it'll get better." I think if Apple intros new PowerMacs topping off at 1GHz next week, I will not be alone in screaming back: "WHEN?!?"
Piss off, wanker. Go buy an HP. SdC
I hope BTO dualies across the board (I thought I read that somewhere).....that's not bad. Well, my decision day is 1/28, so we'll see..... SdC [ 01-18-2002: Message edited by: suckfuldotcom ]

I do NOT want to see the giant webs a cow could spin.....gross. SdC
Dude, you're getting a Dell. Everyone is getting a Dell! That's basically the PC side of the biz for the next 1000 years. Michael Dell will march on a road of bones..... Ah, well. What can you do? All PC's are the same, so only the big and cheap survive. SdC
'iambic' is hard. I would rather do 'lambic': My winter beer choice. SdC
Ouch. As a leading proponent of the 'Apollo is now' theory, I gotta say that this would be dissappointing. Let's see the prices before any jumping to conclusions are made. I'll still get a PM sooner rather than later if the low end is significantly better than the iMac. If not, its iMac for me, with an upgrade to the Apollo later, whenever it debuts. SdC [ 01-18-2002: Message edited by: suckfuldotcom ]

Replace "Arg!" with "Thank God; it's about time --that show lived well past its prime to descend into the murky depths of Suckville", then I'll agree with you. SdC [ 01-17-2002: Message edited by: suckfuldotcom ]

If the next 2-3 weeks bears a lowend Powermac above and beyond the iMac, then I will be in PM City. Otherwise, it's iMactown for me. The money gets here on 1/28. WWJD - What Will Jobs Deliver? SdC
Adding the season of winter, the time of these momentous events: From high icy peaks Jobs speaks. It is not a bug. It is a feature. Snow color varies. Means SuperDrive is found fast In low light settings. Schiller the yeti: "It is an awesome advance!" "Only on iMac!" Ives is 404 - "Designer not found." I fear Not found until thaw. Dell is already Making off-color drive doors. Snow falls in Texas? Gates in wint'ry voice: "No one gives a shit about That stupid...