or Connect

Posts by slughead

I'm moving to sweden.
Actually it's money = √(All Evil) so women = evil still a good one though
[ignore this]
REQUIEM FOR A DREAM You'll never do heroin again!... For a long time!
The T.A. is absolutely right. (S)he did you a TREMENDOUS FAVOR by telling you!If you're a liberal arts major, you MUST agree with the teacher on all the things they say, no matter what.Otherwise, you are taking a huge risk in addition to wasting your time.Usually, spelling out the professor's argument is easier than formulating your own and has probably already been done by them, in class. Not only that, but the professor, like most idiots, thinks that they know all the...
That's because it's against the rules of the game to significantly put down another political party. The powerful protect eachother. The Foley dirt could've been released strategically, but vague rumors about the strategic nature of the release are all that are allowed under the rules of the game. The 9/11 commission was a great example: There was no information in that report that directly blamed ANYBODY for the numerous mess-ups. How in the WORLD can that be...
I think the thing most people (and almost everyone in this thread) forget is that the US is basically the only country with a military that can enforce UN resolutions. Maybe for small actions, Britain, Russia, and Pakistan can throw in a few guys, but the reality is that the US is the world's 'righteous hammer of justice' Without the US, large UN operations would never occur. Therefore, any large UN action that gets approved would basically require our military, and...
Phoenix, AZ has the best community college system in the US. The teachers there get paid more than university professors, the classes are smaller, and the courses are usually cover more material. By FAR, the best math teachers I've ever had have been at Phoenix Community College. I took Trigonometry and Brief Calculus, both of which I made an A in with very little studying simply due to the teachers. By contrast, I took an algebra class at University of Arizona in Tucson...
> The Republican Party is in flames and it's raining gasoline. Great! Now, if only the democratic party could burn up the same way, maybe we could get somebody in office to change things.
A skinny little white guy goes into an elevator, looks up and sees this HUGE black guy standing next to him. The big guy sees the little guy staring at him, so he looks down and says, "7 feet tall, 350 pounds, 20 inch member, 3 pound left testicle,3 pound right testicle, Turner Brown. The white man faints and falls to the floor. The big guy kneels down and brings him to, shaking him. The big guy says, "What's wrong with you?" In a weak voice the little guy asks, "What...