or Connect

Posts by slughead

* "Bill Brasky is the father of every kid in this town!" * "His poop is considered currency in Argentina." * "I once saw him scissor-kick Angela Lansbury." * "Did I ever tell you about the time Brasky took me out to go get a drink with him? We go off looking for a bar and we can't find one. Finally Brasky takes me to a vacant lot and says, 'Here we are.' We sat there for a year and a half — until sure enough, someone constructs a bar around us. Well, the day...
Correct.
PENALTY! Non-existent adverb!
Desktop hard drives are fast enough where the performance boost would not be as noticable (if at all).
I think the 6800 is faster than the 7300 would not be the first time..
I've tried soundsoap, it's pretty good but it's probably not a good bet for music
nope, tried all that stuff, nothing worked. sux
Yes, it clicks.I tried pressing the SMU reset switch (nothing happened) but I didn't disconnect everything first.I'll try again tomorrow when I go over there (it's at another location).it's freakin me out....
the file has to exist first
Problem: Dual 2.5Ghz G5 (AGP) won't start Cause: I had an eyeTV 200 plugged into the front. The eyetv has been working for years--no problems. I plugged a Seagate external firewire hard drive into the eyeTV's 2nd port (used for daisy chaining). When I plugged in the segate's power supply, a loud pop and a puff of smoke came out of the eyeTV and the G5 shut off. The G5 has not been able to start ever since--the power light wont come on, but I know it draws...