or Connect

Posts by krispie

Telling us what price the market will bear, when no-one knows for sure if it exists, nor what it will do if it does exist. What a load of utter bollocks.
I have no objection to a good iPhone-specific look, but this isn't good. The way those buttons disappear and re-appear when scrolling does my head in. I switch to normal view therefore.
How can one determine a fair price when you don't know what it is or what it does?!
Blimey. When they say "the building covers the area of five football pitches", do you wonder why they've put football pitches in there?!
?! It can't even keep up with USB2!
I'm a weirdo and a loser, but I don't have a Zune.
Yes, it will.
. . . . . ..
This is the most FA of all FAQs, and IMO the answer is always the same: If you need it now, buy it now. If you can wait, then wait.
The Register's record on Apple-related stories is pretty poor. Mind you, I can't find the article to which you refer, do you have a link? There was a story about T-Mobile (a relatively small player here in the UK) buying up grey market unlocked phones, but I'm not sure I believe that. You can't buy an iPhone on any network other than O2 (who, for what it's worth, are the largest in the UK).