or Connect

Posts by amoradala

Amazing how much technology they can fit into a strip of rubber matting.
Hey Apple, ask Samsung for that money they owe you whilst they're throwing it around, ( and whilst they still have some).
I am really frustrated by all this talk about a watch. I don't know about how it works or what it is or how much it will cost. I don't know anyone who has got one or whether they would like it even if they did. I just don't know how many it will sell or even if they will sell. I am baffled every time it is mentioned. Am am happy to record my ignorance of something that has not been released into the public domain, and at no time feel I am wasting my time. Another thing. I...
You are being very rude.The Americans have had a long and cherished history.It's just that the current lot killed them all before they got a chance to tell them about it.Ba Dum Tiss.But anyway, enough of this teasing. A bit of cultural understanding is in order.Of course that Barn is culturally historic. Maybe even more than we know.If Barns could talk . . .What founding fathers of American independence might have helped pour the concrete slab base, their bare footprints...
My original post has been taken as insulting. My apologies. Your denegration of all Europeans is entirely justified. It is a wonderful shed that displays your fine heritage. A shed to swell the chest of all Americans with pride and hope for a better, brighter tomorrow. God bless this shed.
It's hilarious to see Americans get misty eyed at these 'historical monuments'. To most of Europe that picture just looks like a relatively new shed.
Not sure of Igers involvment or not but . . . I have a dog in this fight also.Backstory: my young daughters have Guinea Pigs as pets, I wanted to find a nice book/dvd, animation or story about Guinea pigs that they would enjoy.A bit of internet work later I found that Disney had made an animation with Guinea pigs as main characters (G-FORCE), great I thought . . .But in Disneys brave new world for children, Guinea pigs carry guns, drive fast cars, talk like wisecracking...
I remember when my kids were toddlers, there was a Disney app that launched an advert if they touched a 'Mickey Mouse' graphic.Steve jobs decided that no adverts were to be used on apps targeting children.Sadly, adverts now seem to be back in childrens apps.That is a shame.
Sadly Apple's iAd is a necessary evil to tolerate, whilst they steal Google's revenue - and dig Google's grave.
Shipment times decreasing, could be increased and streamlined production. But I suppose this could be construed as sales decreasing ! Quick trolls ! Now is your chance to remind us of why a larger IPhone will never sell !