or Connect

Posts by amoradala

Hey, Thanks for that tip Apple11.Stock market theory has always troubled me - now it has become clear.
Asian corporate structure ?Graphic designers and artists know that experience the world over !
Hey, don't knock it. Samsung is updating it will Health features !I'm thinking - a stopwatch (with alarm)A pedometer with gps (so you know how far you have walked.)A calculator (for working out health related math)A torch (for nighttime jogging)A fully touch based screen ( for viewing heathy websites - very small)Waterproof for swimming, surfing etc.A camera for those exciting 'surfing action' stills.Tough plastic case for danger sports, rock climbing, base jumping etc.I'm...
A large tech company cooking books ?That could never happen . . .http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olympus_scandal
I am waiting for the Apple multimaterial 3d printer.I want to be able to print out Aluminium cased working circuit boards complete with Retina screens, plastic keys and (etc).It must print at a resolution in the atomic scale, at at least 1 cubic foot a second.A real world matter replicator is the next revolutionary step that Apple needs to take. Wall Street and most knowledgable analysts understand this.And yet we are kept waiting.I refuse to buy anymore Apple products...
I have noticed that ads have appeared back on apps targeted at children. I thought ( during Steve Jobs' tenure ) ads on childrens apps were banned. Anyone else recall this ? Am I wrong or has the rule changed now ?
Wealthier, Ignorant journalists exposed as imbeciles.
This will be bad news for AAPL. It is very dissapointing that iPad sales are being cannibalized by iPad sales. Perhaps Apple should make something nobody wants, to make the "flagship" products more appealing. Works for everyone else !
  Steve - start rumors about televisions ? NEVER !
Try this test: type the word 'shill' into your browser.Wiki definition sound right ?