or Connect

Posts by amoradala

My wife and I have both had our pin number details stolen from using a card to pay at petrol pumps.With our backs to a car park someone was sitting watching with a telephoto lens recording the button presses.It is very awkward to cover a numberpad at both sides and press the keys at the same time.ApplePay for all petrol stations please.
I'm sure it's Android users saying, "Dur. . . Can I pay for theses cheetos with ApplePay or something hur hur" "sure, Do you have an Iphone 6 sir? "no way dude this phone is WAY BETTER ! Hur hur" "ok . . . I still think I can help you with googlepay" "Dur, is it the same ?" "yes" "Ha suckers!"
What a revolting analogy.This is a horrible thread.
Stop reading bronze age superstition and misunderstanding and read more modern texts.Modern scientific writing covers many of the concerns of the past but with evidence and assurance to back it up.Human evolution (amongst many other things ) is proven by irrefutable physical evidenceWhy otherwise intelligent people insist on continuing to 'believe' the ideas fears and predudice of a bronze age middle eastern country is baffling.
Didn't Tim Cook recently point out how proud he was that Ipad mini had a 100% customer satisfaction rating ?
Andy Serkis could play woz
Where will the grid layer draw its power from ?
I heard a rumour Tim Cook is planning a toaster fridge combo. Similar idea I think.
Rumour designed to make people hesitate to buy the Ipad air 2 ? Surely not. As much as I'd love a bigger screen, I can't put life on hold and wait for rumoured stuff. I'm getting that Ipad air 2 !!!
But, but, but jony ive is wearing pink socks hur hur hur, i'll just wear my Rolex it does the same thing hur hur hur, it's not as good as the Ipod hur hur hur.