or Connect

Posts by amoradala

I'll give you one example to show you just how far thinking Apple is being with this watch. They have already demonstrated it as a heartrate monitor. So who cares about monitoring their, or a loved ones heartrate ? And why would you ? The onset of a heart attack is recognised by an irregular heartbeat - likewise a stroke - in fact just looking at links such as this' http://www.nhs.uk/conditions/atrial-fibrillation/Pages/Introduction.aspx An arrhythmia (irregular...
The anti-Apple brigade are really having to scrape the barrel with their critisism's now. "Mute switch fiasco" "Ipad mini 3 not as high spec as Ipad air 2 disaster" And now "spellchecker that ships with Iphone not great " Apple must be reeling.
Google's Nexus Q was entirely their own concept.Whatever happened to that ?
.Hey, give these trolls a break, they have to keep their post count up somehow, and Apple isn't doing much wrong at the moment.
Apple wait until they are ready to launch before announcing a product. Everyone else likes to announce that they are 'thinking' about developing a product. Some people walk it - some people talk it.
I honestly feel many tech websites are fearful of praising Apple. There is too much backlash from their core readers calling the journalists biased and 'in the pay of Apple'.I'm sure many people who liked hearing impartial and fair reviews, have just given up on those sites leaving only an anti-Apple majority.They now only write to entertain and pacify their readership.
I am going to enjoy all these trolls complaining that everything will be too small at that resolution. "When I type 5000k into windows controlPanel/screenResolution/screenSize it looks terrible. Apple must be mad etc etc" Hee hee
Gee, I hope they can make that money back somehow. No wonder AAPL is taking a hit today on THAT bombshell !
Not sure how that would stand up to the 'lumphammer test'. I'll stick with Yale for now I think
Today would be a good day for Apple to deny the "we got the 14 nanometer chip contract from Apple" rumour (that Samsung leaked) Come on Apple. Tread the dirt down !