or Connect

Posts by amoradala

They actually claim they were IMPROVING Apples technology !!   I'm . . . .almost speechless . . .
"It is unfortunate that patent law can be manipulated to give one company a monopoly over rounded corners and rectangles."   What incredible arrogance and ignorance. A disgusting company !
Great day for justice and innovation.   I doubted the jury would get this right. I'm very VERY happy to be wrong.   Congrats to the American judicial system, and congrats to Apple.
Samsung seem to lack the understanding that 'biting the hand that feeds' will hurt you more in the long run. Not just biting Apple though. Did anyone catch that POS Galaxy Note tablet they released yesterday ? http://www.theverge.com/2012/8/15/3243546/samsung-galaxy-note-10-1-review How could they expect to sell THAT to the public and expect good customer experience and recommendation, when it Just doesn't work.
I am a little concerned this might not go Apple's way. It is obvious to all but the stupid which way it SHOULD go. But sometimes juries are stupid. If it goes the wrong way, remember this. . . Steve's greatest triumphs were OSX and iOS. Samsung's touchwiz is just a poor copy skin over a poor copy of iOS. They actually have nothing. Samsung have given up competing for tablet space, because no matter how good their hardware is, Android drags them down. They have written...
Apple ][ That must be him (or close enough) lets march to his house and sort him out. I'll light the torches.
I remember (from the book) that Steve Jobs could never find furniture that he really liked, so the house was sparcely furnished. I think I read that he had one designer coffee table in an otherwise empty living room. Might explain why the theft only amounted to $60.000. That probably WAS the coffee table.
Bill Gates and Gonorrhea in the same screenshot. Nice !
I was aiming at Samsung ! ;)