or Connect

Posts by smokeonit

SMS/Text Messaging? Phone calls via bluetooth??? if not, forget it apple...
well... since they "work" for apple they had to remove every single Apple hardware from the premises... LOL... no more Apple for Chen...I have to agree that the finder of the iphone 4G did commit theft... he could/should have turned it over to the bar's staff... or he could have walked over to the nearest police station & left it there... instead he took it home & went shopping for the highest bidder...
$127k for private jet flights??? sounds like very little to me... like 4-6 flights...
as a member of WTO china has to act...! if they fail to do so trade sanction can, and in this case will be imposed... the article explains this pretty good... please READ the full article...
i agree, especially considering all the junk out there that is almost impossible to sync... those so called smartphones make their respective owners sick... and those will most likely think that iphones & android phones are just as bad...!
lol...
i hope this has consequences @ wired and for Chen... this was journalism @ its worst...!
no mention that ONLY the iPhone has multitouch... comparison: FAIL
i think a post like that should always lead to ban for life! nothing less... and why should/could/would a post be funny??? i don;t get it???
well written;-) thnx;-)