or Connect

Posts by LotharSNL

Might it be possible to make a headset device that connects as the dock/usb/firewire connection does at the bottom of the iPod, thereby allowing BT, or other options, to be included in the "headset"? I wonder if there might be some people out there who would want to convert a huge library of iTMS purchased songs, into a uncontrolled format (Assuming MS won't just create their own) through MS's device, and continue using Apple/iPod, but now with music files they own in a...
Anyway to have fax preferences automatically change on a schedule? Or, is there someway to keep the modem from answering voice calls? A friend currently switches amount of rings before answer from 5 rings, to 1, while she is at work every day, and then back again to 5, when she is home.
Looking into it now! Thanks!
I am looking for a program that would allow me to define my own standards of time. I am not sure if I am even describing that correctly... I am trying to help my nephew with a project as he would like to create his own calendar, and clock. Anyone have any suggestions? I have a feeling that if I knew anything about programming, it would be a simple project to create, but as mentioned, I really wouldn't know where to begin. So, if anyone knows of an existing program, or if...
Should I repost this in Applications perhaps?
I think that's the first time I've ever heard someone suggest this about Apple.
I am looking for a program that would allow me to define my own standards of time. I am not sure if I am even describing that correctly... I am trying to help my nephew with a project as he would like to create his own calendar, and clock. Anyone have any suggestions? I have a feeling that if I knew anything about programming, it would be a simple project to create, but as mentioned, I really wouldn't know where to begin. So, if anyone knows of an existing program, or...
I was thinking about how Apple offers ram, and was wondering something... Would it be beneficial for users to have 512 soldered? Or maybe, instead of however much ram the system comes with in two chips, having it in one. I'm assuming that Apple is trying to offer as much ram for as little cost as possible, which I assume means more of the less powerful, less expensive, chips. I recently read how the suggest MacBook users use both banks.. I was just curious what people...
Hypothetically speaking, could one get a version of Mac OS X to run on one of these machines? Is it impossible to tell at this point? If it were possible, and Apple for whatever inexplicable reason, decided to release a free system, would MIT have the ability to keep people from switching to it?
Is it possible to tell with what information is available about the laptop MIT is developing? If it is feasible, do you think Apple might consider doing this?