or Connect

Posts by jsheffie

Good morning,   Our business is slowly moving to Mac and many people here use Wordperfect, Corel's Office Suite, to create workflow charts. It works very well. You right-click on each item and tell it that you want to create peer or child entries and it resizes the chart, automatically attaches things where they need to go and makes it fit nicely.   I can see that if we move completely to Mac that there will be several people who want a replacement that is able to...
I hope this includes Terminal Services Gateway Services support...
Failure number 1: Error downloading (@100%). error # 403   Failure 2: Error Downloading around 30%. error 9006   Failure 3: Error Downloading around 50%. error 9006   hmmm... Maybe I should just wait... Or maybe I shouldn't...
Just became available for me (3:05pm EST)! Downloading now... I hope.
So what exactly does the "C" stand for? does it represent "Cheap?" I hope not...  
Hi,   So, I need to look into remote access option for our small business for macs and am having a little difficulty and was wondering what you guys use.   So far I have tested:   gotomypc... but it doesn't (or at least didn't) allow printing logmein... but it doesn't blank the screen   port forwarding port 22 may not be an issue either unless you I can forward that point to any number of machines.   Any help would be appreciated, Thanks
I am one of those customers. AT&Ts network is far better than T-Mobile's ([At least in my areas of NC and FL] I came from ATT to TMO to save $$$ and regretted it for 2 years). I only stayed because of the iPhone. But now that I have an iPhone and my bill will decrease after i finish paying my phone off I am willing to stay. Without it I would have gone to ATT or Verizon.
Now at best Buy... The All New Hoover Windtunnel Experience! Come Observe All that our vacuums have to offer! Our new live exhibit: See how much our vacuums [can] suck! (no offense to hoover vacuum owners... I have one and it works great. I just wanted something to write:) ) Anyway, pretty soon BB won't have room for their other offerings with the ever increasing sub stores and experience centers they hold.
I'm just a little concerned that some of these guys are spreading themselves a little too thin. iTunes, iCloud, Siri & Maps? That's a lot of responsibility. All I have to say is he better have a LOT of people who are on top of their game every day or else something else may get missed or dropped.
I just hope this means my t-mobile moderate map coverage will actually yield a signal. This has been the worst cell phone service I have ever had. Here's hoping I will get something better before my contract ends.I was actually looking forward to a merger so I could get into an AT&T plan that has service in my area. Now that's gone down the drain. Oil well...