or Connect

Posts by European guy

Why will it not sell ? Big phones don't sell ? of course they do. They just sell to an focused audience on "bigger is better"   The dissociation of screen size and quality will still be present if the iPhone 6 is more powerful than 6c , despite having a smaller but perfectly usable screen. This way the bigger screen will be less usable, less performant but still a full fledged BIG iPhone.   You have notebooks with bigger screen than 15 inch, more storage options...
A little bird. has told me...that :   Apple is readying a strategy to trivialise big screens.   The iPhone 6C will have a bigger screen than the iphone 6. - It will be plastic still. - it will be harder to use with one hand. - It will be almost identical to iphone 5s in specs but no Apple ID sensor. - It will be competing with Samsung flagship ( spec by spec)   In contrast iPhone 6 will have :   - 4.7 inch screen - New processor  - New camera - New form...
I call this fake !!!! The unit is ugly, desproportioned and ill finished.
You NEED the best Source for this setup. Benchamark DAC 1. YOu may have a suoer duooer amp, !0K speakers.... still you need to NOT USE the Airport Express DAC.
I built my in house systems around airport express and itunes. I do not use Airport though . I use homeplug 2.0. I comnnected my 47 Labs , Primaluna and Audio research amps to setups based on devolo-airport express-Benchmark Dacs 1. Expensive but truly great. I am happy.
Li'l bird has been away But the sky anounces change Darker, comes the bird this way Faster, dives the bird, I say. "No more pale skin and single feet" awww...the lil bird...ain't he sweet ?
Hi ! Welcome ! Prepare to be plea-amazed ! Just because your first post was right on target... The Apple event is all about Mac... iMac or whatever Apple will call this next thing.
Hi all. I am building a all wood (exotic), gold engraved and individually handpainted ( by an artist) piece of furniture. This piece will be powered by a 19 inch LCD and mac mini in Front Row mode. It will have. -XXXXXXXXXXXX lots of storage. Fail safe. -XXXXXXXXXXXX all new networking options. Other than 802.11X -XXXXXXXXXXXX really expensive solid woods. MAde by an an Artist / Artesan. I am interested in Beta Testers ( proven Audiophiles only ) for 1 week....