or Connect

Posts by haar

which country do these rumours belong too?... is does not matter if the sapphire market is 10% down, Apple is insulated from any Sapphire market woes... now the other Guy that is making Sapphire have big problems... remember GTAT warned Apple way back about Sapphire market woes, Apple does not care because they effectively " leased" GTAT for the Sapphire requirements Apple needs.
i was too, but received the gen6 airport extreme AC for christmas , and even though i dont use the AC feature, it has better range.
Steve Jobs was a Genius!... no flash for you iPads!!!!, iPods, iPhones....
"mostcallmemob" is a bad troll at that... 12 posts... and he then capitulates, (post #106) in effect apologizing!... "another one bites the dust"....lesson to be learned... don't llearn to troll here, or to quote/paraphase Tegan and Sara ... "silly time to learn to swim, when you are drowning..."
watching that video, i marvel at the fact that there is not any product placements for samsung in it... perhaps it was a dig at samsungs executive style?... Samsung Style!..
wow that suckbusters ariticle is such irony....! embarrassment wow, the author had good intentions, and on a blog that dealt with a subject that is important!... but WOW did he completely undermine any credibility he had in "software design"! ... i guess that is why that blog ended in 2009..
" undefined". WTF?... in reference to this post which was reduced to "undefined".... to paraphrase... Gay GOOD, Outing BAD...
even the late great Steve Jobs said do not speculate on what Steve Jobs would do....thus we don't know what would have happened...though, there is a good chance that a troll would have said exactly
He is trying to get more stock than Lauren Jobs... why?... is it because, all of his hair-brained schemes for Apple were shot down by her and the Apple board?.
wait, Samsung "copied" the iPad, now the chinese copy Samsung's "copy" of the iPad... LOL ... on the other hand if it is not a copy of the performance of the iPad Air, this chinese copy is dead...