or Connect

Posts by haar

I think they need a team of "reviewers" to try to replace the Late Steve jobs' ability to "sublimate" features, and functions of a device to allow it to "leave home, and enter the real world"...
That is what i figured, after reading the fine print on the applecare+...
But with apple care+, drops and liquids are covered... Nothing else, unless it is a freak accident, and can prove it as such. Dropping it in a lake/ocean may be frowned upon. I had to return my ipad because the volume down button was stuck... and i did get the feeling they DID NOT trust me!... How can someone make the volume down button get stuck!?. I got the same air pad model, so much for getting the newest model replacing the old (it was a 128Gb cell iPad Air)...
Ya, i'm sure "corporate's" want to pay for netflix bandwidth on the company dime!... It is a good thing that Netflix is not available on Blackberry devices!... At least from a corporate stand point.
my question is... why the DED hate?....so now we need phones that detect moving cell phone towers!... LOLALERT!...ALERT!... cell phone tower moving!... LOLso we need a fixed mode, so in this mode, your phone will not hand off to another cell tower... (meaning you must remain still to talk)
hmm, they hire the owner of anandtech, and they start crawling web sites?...
such a cross to bear!... how will i ever get though it!... with a "swype" of finger, 99 cents wasted!... /sarcasm.
well my shure 535's make me double-plus insane... i paid 500 for IEM "headphones"...no, the shure 535 don't make me insane, actually they save me from insanity on the bus... (they block the outside noise, and sound heavenly...)
you ask and you shall receive... just goto anandtech and read about it... of course, you may already know about it from that article...
i paid 99 cents for swype!... and now it is free!