or Connect

Posts by haar

wowsa, if this truly was the case Samsung would not have been sued by samsung.so all the geniuses/ smart people in Google love letting people get ahead by copying off of their tests when they were in school... they loved doing other people's homework for free!...and all the people at Apple where the unfriendly sorts that said no you will not copy off my test that's cheating !... no I will not do your homework... and dealt with the consequences.I wonder about Google's...
um, incorrect!... I sample rate of 96 kHz equals one sample every 10.41667 Microseconds, therefore recording a 5 Khz waveform sampled at 96khz will give you 19.2 samples, a 5khz waveform sampled at 44.1 khz will give you 8.82 samples... thus you have more samples at a higher sample rate.Nyquist theorem assumes a steady state sinewave...if you record two sine waves phase shifted from each other by 15° how many samples will you require to have in order to accurately...
I believe you forgot to consider phase response... (and the antialiasing filter really does play a part )The Nyquist theorem is about infinite number of samples to represent a waveform... is very difficult to encode two frequencies (or more, such as harmonic's ) being played together in a short amount of time if there aren't enough samples to average the data...Nyquist sampling theory means you can encode any frequency under half the sampling frequency, it just doesn't...
i agree Macky the Macky, Ryan 96 is being obsequious to Samsung, and in the process obfuscating the trurh...
I second that motion... furthermore blue screen of death applies only to Windows XP computers... ( and somewhat to Windows 7 computers)apple's terms are "issues" or kernel panic... not to mention that people don't refer to Mac computers crashing as a "blue screen of death"...LOL, more like a sad face inside a hard drive , like the original iPod HDD crash notice.
if I'm looking at a photo in landscape mode, bars at the top and bottom of the screen obscure part of the picture, and I don't know how to make them disappear...just tap the screen...(in the middle on the photo)
this article is irony... (my hat is off to Daniel Eran Dilger because it is vety difficult to use irony properly, in a literary sense!...)A definition of irony from Wikipedia... (quoted from "the compass of irony", via wikipedia)
... horology?... is that the study of whores and they're working habits? haha. /groan ho, ho, ho ... is it the study of santa clause?... bah-dum-bah /rim shot
DED Has a job, thus, he does not engage in the Sisyphus-ien task of editting a wikipedia page that will only be changed by samsung trolls .. instead he prefers to put his thoughts about the Wikipedia article into a real article that can be quoted. furthermore, if someone was smart they would add a link to DED's article in the Wikipedia sumsing propaganda article...sisyphus : http://www.mythweb.com/encyc/entries/sisyphus.html...changing the story back to thier distorted,...
the utilite computer, has approx. the same internals, and it is sold by compulab at 99 dollars. this co mpany, of course, is making them for a profit. Apple , of course, sells a magnitude more of the appleTV which is the "same" as the utilite, thus apple at a minimum is covering all of it's costs on the appleTV. (they are most likely breaking even at the start if the manufacturing of the Apple TV, now profit!) So it took two years for compulab to get the components at a...