or Connect

Posts by haar

I opted in, and now i don't use it... Through unknown steps, the apple music converted my paid for music, did not have an internet connection... Went to the apple syore for a fix... Got it (something about show only purchased music) but it was too late... and ios 9 beta do not allow pocket tunes to work so i had to go back to 8.4... Good news is that the recordings i made with pocket tunes were still there after the downgrade, but i still have to redownload music and...
I know why... On "pocket tunes" i lost all of my recordings of internet stations... (I can not play them) Lego minifigures will not start. Not only that d@mn apple music "converted" all of the purchased music i had on my ipad to "apple music" meaning i lost it all, and now have to re-download it all (not to mention all of the lossless versions i will need to re-transfer)
I siad it before, apple is going completely 64 bits on/with the (new) iPads... And ultimately with the phones. and the iPad air will be the "base" model. (Or because i have an iPad air... The "forever" model)
Oh taylor, when will you "swift"-ly leave the music business?
What is a four letter word that starts with "F" yes it's synonymous with "F*cked" and that word is "FISA"... Get and you are "f"ed, no recourse, no fighting it, just do it. Thus Apple is synonymous with privacy, until they get "F"ed a FISA order... Luckily, if you can call it that, it also can not be publicized thus you can be super private and slip out the odd info bit , due to the FISA.
So disingenuous about the size of the storage on phones... They do it so they can get the extra money from the upgrade. (Yes i have a 128GB ipad Air... I "suckered" myself into that 300 dollar upgrade... 100$ to 32, 100$ to 64, 100$ to 128... Of course now it is now 100$ cheaper to get that memory size on the ipad2... BUT they still have the 16 GB version... It should be a minimum of 32 GB or 64GB... I think that the SURFACE 3 from microsoft has 64GB standard... Apple...
Dear Apple, instead of being self-serving... How about adding an extra 100 dollars of SSD storage, or RAM to your products?... Specifically the iPad which should have 64GB standard.
...comfortable in your padded cell?...
Remember when the Late Steve Jobs made Jony Ive equal in "power" to Steve Jobs?.. This new designation does a great job of describing his role at Apple. That is, he is in charge of all design elements, not executive, operational or financial things in the company... Of course ., if the Design elements encroach upon the E,O,F needs he most likely needs to get the guaranteed YES reply to his request. But, it will still require asking even if the answer is Moot (always...
You the clichè... Lipstick on a pig... LOL. could not resist