or Connect

Posts by haar

my question is... why the DED hate?....so now we need phones that detect moving cell phone towers!... LOLALERT!...ALERT!... cell phone tower moving!... LOLso we need a fixed mode, so in this mode, your phone will not hand off to another cell tower... (meaning you must remain still to talk)
hmm, they hire the owner of anandtech, and they start crawling web sites?...
such a cross to bear!... how will i ever get though it!... with a "swype" of finger, 99 cents wasted!... /sarcasm.
well my shure 535's make me double-plus insane... i paid 500 for IEM "headphones"...no, the shure 535 don't make me insane, actually they save me from insanity on the bus... (they block the outside noise, and sound heavenly...)
you ask and you shall receive... just goto anandtech and read about it... of course, you may already know about it from that article...
i paid 99 cents for swype!... and now it is free!
political OT...yes, and 20 TRILLION dollars in debt. or 20 million million dollars...how are the republicans going to back-track on "no new taxes"... start collecting the ones already on the books?. by closing loophole they created?...will be an interesting future, when the republicans realize that the US needed to pay its bills.BTW, Canada has the same debt per capita, but they are maintaining it via the HST of 13% charged at the check-out on nearly everything.. grocerys...
... you are required to have a passcode when you use the TouchID on an iPhone...You are correct sir!... so being aware of your surroundings is even more important (meaning knowing when the police is around). so when the "po,po" (police) are near turn off (power down) your phone, thus requiring a passcode. and negating the "thumbprint" avantage that the police have. i believe you are required to enter a passcode upon the phone being powered up.BTW, You have noticed the...
headline: Samsung is "gay for losing money".../facetious also a joke on the fact that Samsung has a habit of "being inspired" by Apple... meaning if someone is "gay for tacobell" (first heard this on sirius XM radio's outQ radio...) it means they really like tacobell...
   because alan turing was a genius, and gay. i am not sure if he  killed himself, or was murdered... but his life was cut short because he was gay.so if alan turing was living today, he would be smiling and alive... because being gay/straight does not matter.