or Connect

Posts by haar

even the late great Steve Jobs said do not speculate on what Steve Jobs would do....thus we don't know what would have happened...though, there is a good chance that a troll would have said exactly
He is trying to get more stock than Lauren Jobs... why?... is it because, all of his hair-brained schemes for Apple were shot down by her and the Apple board?.
wait, Samsung "copied" the iPad, now the chinese copy Samsung's "copy" of the iPad... LOL ... on the other hand if it is not a copy of the performance of the iPad Air, this chinese copy is dead...
why do we in care about this...? worse case, GT Advanced works for Apple... OH NO!./sarcasm. all GT advanced has to do, is make synthetic Sapphire for Apple and contain the cost that GT advanced occurs for thier "other" projects... GT advanced has a bright future, worst case scenario is that GT semi becomes a division of Apple corp. due to the fact they can't make the payments on loan for the new plant. But, i am sure Apple might suspect this, but it won't be a surprise...
the only places i see windows tablets are the show "elementary" and "hawaii 5 O", csi : crime scene investigation (las vegas), and any show that needs to show a USB stick. contents... all apple products tend to have the logo covered , or in a case...the tv show "Criminal Minds" uses iPads. the show "super fun night" used samsung products... sadly i think that show is cancelled (inam not sure about that) in any case i liked the show, but not the samsung devices LOL.
apple is probably using cool (pun intended) technology such as FLIR and the simple fact that they know the temperature of every cpu in the data center.also i suppose that they use water cooling, or perhaps they are using custom cpu's designed for 103F cold isles...Doubling a CPU's speed quadruples the power consumption, so perhaps they run the CPU's slower to compensate for the 103 degree high cold isles... ?BTW, just guessing... (but FLIR equipment in regards to Data...
is it 64 . 750 billion?... or 64 . 750 million?... "mill" as in million.BUT on the other hand, i like the 64 billion number as damages better!..
well, that is unfair to drag Sony into this!. besmirching the good name of Sony!...Seriously, have you noticed that Sony DOES NOT copy?.... look at the products that they made and make, they are all diffferent from apple's products.Sony, had the number one name and product the music business!... (Walkman) did they try to copy apple to regain the business back?... really all they had to do was add they AAC codec to the their walkmans!.Some of the reasons why the late...
wowsa, if this truly was the case Samsung would not have been sued by samsung.so all the geniuses/ smart people in Google love letting people get ahead by copying off of their tests when they were in school... they loved doing other people's homework for free!...and all the people at Apple where the unfriendly sorts that said no you will not copy off my test that's cheating !... no I will not do your homework... and dealt with the consequences.I wonder about Google's...
um, incorrect!... I sample rate of 96 kHz equals one sample every 10.41667 Microseconds, therefore recording a 5 Khz waveform sampled at 96khz will give you 19.2 samples, a 5khz waveform sampled at 44.1 khz will give you 8.82 samples... thus you have more samples at a higher sample rate.Nyquist theorem assumes a steady state sinewave...if you record two sine waves phase shifted from each other by 15° how many samples will you require to have in order to accurately...