or Connect

Posts by haar

The technical Emmys are more an Achievement than an award... The technical Emmys are real, (just like the technical oscars(r)) because the "under the line" movie making part, time is money, therefore the production end of the movie/tv business only uses "gimmicks" if it make things faster. if it makes it the same, the quote "if it is not broken, don't fix it" applies. the "Emmys" for the Tv shows "above the line"... yes alot of lobbying.. (not sure if the writers are...
WINNERgreat idea!... all tv sets (at least the new ones) have usb ports, and if they dont the playstation3/xbox does!
the way things are done.... pay 60 million to proview, 30 million goes to government and Apple no longer has to worry about trademark Infringement!. the kinder More effective way (Greasing government ) to get what you want...and every International company wins! WINNING!
forgot the sarcasm tag... LOL
go google!.... CRUSH. samsung... you are the one that is supplying the Android OS to them, thus stop updating it for all phones except yours!. Samsung meet your maker!. go google!
i agree... he deserves only 6 Million or 6.49 million (max amount that can be rounded to an even integer) Did he Specifically meet with Lauren so he can get paid more or really did he meet with her to get additional funding to finish the yacht?... that is the question. It was his pet project(Stark) which Lauren (after Steve's death) helped him complete and now he wants to be paid more money for that project... HE DESERVES 6 MILLION.
Tallest Skil.. if it has not been said before .... Congratulations on the promotion to Administrator from Global Moderatorshorter job titles... more power... only 136 more posts til you hit 20K!...
no, that is a cache... (and necessary elements of a product in a 2d space) on a single chip.but i think the patent invoves stacking Integrated circuits (BGA) on top of each other thus using the I.C.'s themselves as "circuit boards"...it is easier for two people standing side-by-side, than on the shoulders of person, to use a bad analogy... for an example of the difficult of stacking and side by side...
but, but, Samsung is just gonna say it is Obvious... Anyone who is space constrained would do that... but Samsung is cheap... thus does not need to devise solutions to a problem of thinness, they just need to be Devious, and Rationalize that the size of the phone is good enough... (bigger, better) Sammy-sung in a "sing-song" tone of voice.... Coulda, wouda, shoulda if weeee weren't Constrained by patents. could this be the end of an era of copying????... pick and...
Inconceivable!... so, how are they going to get an A6x in a iPad mini?... and at 330 ... the the iPad mini becomes a loss-leader... or if you add the cost of the A6x and the Retina display to the cost of an iPad mini you are in the ballpark of the cost of a NEW iPad, so what is the point? i say Apple should wait in the "wings" until a so-called-Competitor brings out a "retina" 7-8 inch tablet. (then Apple crushes them with their Superior Tablet) why should apple retool...