or Connect

Posts by haar

No, you mean Google's success!... they wrote the OS so they should get the Accolades... without Google, SAMSUNG is NOTHING...   so Samsung Keep going down the path of hubris,. and think that Google is your bit*h...   so Samsung, image a world without the Google OS... where would you be now?
wow, where are the titanic references?...  "they said the glass door was unbreakable!!"
... not sure if the use of the word "irony" is correct...   but if an apple employee throws a rock at the apple store, after being fired,  is that poetic justice, or irony?... "people who live in a glass house, should not throw stones"...     I suppose if the definition of irony is "an outcome of events contrary to what was, or might have been, expected." (dictionary . com) then a thief  that throws rocks at the store and gets caught because the glass door/wall didn't...
  bonus!!... wish i thought of that!... runner up for "internets winner"
who thinks that the ipad mini price of 330 is odd?... meaning they priced it at that level because they knew that there would be a retina ipad mini in the future so they(apple) priced it at the retina ipad mini level. or should the ipad mini have been priced at 250?... because 330 minus 30% is (330 / 1.30) is 253.48... TL;DR... they will release an Ipad mini with a retina display and it will be 330...
um, the ultimate tv WILL be a 4K set... (3840x2160)... but at 25000 dollars and less... but, with apple being state-of-the-art, i will be VERY tough for them to release a state-of-the-art tv at a usual resolution of 1080p... every feature that could be in a TV has already been thought of... so an apple TV screen would need to be mind blowing... (but For Apple it is not impossible... they do have a history of doing so...) an apple tv at 150 dollars that could be a MythTv...
i agree... the iTunes store was intended to run at a non-profit level... (they did not expect to make a profit)...    but, due to its extreme popularity, it started to generate a profit(the store)... irony no, "that's lucky/nice" yes...     BTW... is the "Peter Principal" ironic?... (perhaps... I person rises  to their own level of incompetence...  )   but the itune store was never incompetent... or the program for that matter... ("does not do much"  is different than a...
Occupy Wall Street.... David Einhorn should be living in a Tent!... Is there any chance he wasn't involved in the subprime loan fiasco... that fiasco that cost the US 4 miliion million (or Trillion ) dollars?...   i think David Einhorn wants apple to split the stock in the sense that you get a perferred share and common share for each share that you have in Apple...   i think they(apple)  should find out how many shares a apple stock he bought in 2007.(170...
ok the iPhone trademark thing is acceptable... but why does Gradiente's Android-based iphone's screen look like an iPhone?... that is where Gradiente's "We were  first... we are innocent" argument fails... does gradiente have a VOIP phone?... then i see the internet phone thing trademark first Explanation...
does not do much for my unsteady hands...