or Connect

Posts by haar

i agree Macky the Macky, Ryan 96 is being obsequious to Samsung, and in the process obfuscating the trurh...
I second that motion... furthermore blue screen of death applies only to Windows XP computers... ( and somewhat to Windows 7 computers)apple's terms are "issues" or kernel panic... not to mention that people don't refer to Mac computers crashing as a "blue screen of death"...LOL, more like a sad face inside a hard drive , like the original iPod HDD crash notice.
if I'm looking at a photo in landscape mode, bars at the top and bottom of the screen obscure part of the picture, and I don't know how to make them disappear...just tap the screen...(in the middle on the photo)
this article is irony... (my hat is off to Daniel Eran Dilger because it is vety difficult to use irony properly, in a literary sense!...)A definition of irony from Wikipedia... (quoted from "the compass of irony", via wikipedia)
... horology?... is that the study of whores and they're working habits? haha. /groan ho, ho, ho ... is it the study of santa clause?... bah-dum-bah /rim shot
DED Has a job, thus, he does not engage in the Sisyphus-ien task of editting a wikipedia page that will only be changed by samsung trolls .. instead he prefers to put his thoughts about the Wikipedia article into a real article that can be quoted. furthermore, if someone was smart they would add a link to DED's article in the Wikipedia sumsing propaganda article...sisyphus : http://www.mythweb.com/encyc/entries/sisyphus.html...changing the story back to thier distorted,...
the utilite computer, has approx. the same internals, and it is sold by compulab at 99 dollars. this co mpany, of course, is making them for a profit. Apple , of course, sells a magnitude more of the appleTV which is the "same" as the utilite, thus apple at a minimum is covering all of it's costs on the appleTV. (they are most likely breaking even at the start if the manufacturing of the Apple TV, now profit!) So it took two years for compulab to get the components at a...
it's sapphire, Bitches!... "breaking bad meme..."
great comparison!... if only the option packages car manufactures provide included all that stuff and a stronger engine!... the so-called option package on the 5S versus the 5C is a far greater value than you ever get on a car, because the option package(on a car) is pure profit. it's something they built into the car but they do not include it, because they want to increase the dealers profit margin.IMO, apples failure with the 5c was because they did not use the 64bit...
keep your friends close and your enemies closer... samsung "the enemy" is really close now... I wonder if Apple has a contract clause stating that Samsung can't use same parts in their products?...