or Connect

Posts by haar

well, it is a chicken or egg problem... Tim Cook knows how to "make the eggs", but Scott Forstall designs the insides of the egg. thus, is it more important to have eggs to sell, or have the egg that people want. at Apple, they have both. Tim Cook is the Chicken, and Scott Forstall. is the egg. but out in the world of "money", the chicken is more important and therefore is CEO.(apologies to the Design Team... they design the look of the chicken, the most important...
finally, an end to the "Bulldozer" debacle... (for the desktop)
i think that ireen phone does not look like the iphone, and would have been a great andriod phone... but alas samsung does not know an original design that they come up with, because they copy all the time, so they "BLEW IT".but those slides were probably a part of the briefing on the industrial espionage activities that Samsung had been performing...perhaps SAMSUNG was not able to properly authenticate the slides that you have presented?...and on another topic.... and...
so a class action suit because there was not an insider information leak!. it seems to me that they are being sued because they did not state that apple is about to buy us, who wants to pay more? if apple paid the going rate, instead of 58% more, then i can see a law suit...
please no more rumours!... if it is not about hardware...
BTW, there are at least two global moderators... . and while they read all the comments, i don't think/believe they are the "voice" of the site.uhhhh, the publisher is???...the posters are the voice of the site LOL, which Bingo!, is why they have "Global Moderators"
i love the "coffin" iPhone show on the verge's photo gallery!... quite the special edition, just for the once "goth" scene. IMO http://www.theverge.com/2012/7/26/3191793/apple-iphone-prototype-pictures#3597770 well when i think about it, it is the precursor to the original iPhone, meaning they rounded the corners of the iPhone prototype...
does one emulate a hero such as "Muhammad Ali" to become what they are now, or what they were?.because i would prefer to be the late Steve Jobs in his last year, than be Muhammad Ali in his last year (or as he is now)...thus, what really is the criteria for the times' list?...
and from the wiki on " bell canada corporation" bell licensed the patent from Alexander Graham Bell the rest is history...
"[sic]" means quote the person, with spelling errors. meaning you know that it is spelt wrong, but you want to exactly quote them.