or Connect

Posts by haar

Could AppleInsider post all 49 questions? Great way to ace the job interview at Apple corp, or the Retail stores...
  classic!... 
well, the web site is named "AppleInsider"... so unless she works at/for apple i say do not  report about her... unless you want to state that anybody who has apple shares is fair game to report about in apple insider. 
i think there is a argument for, when apple has no competition they produce better productswhere was the competition when the iPad was released?...where was the competition when the iPhone was released?...where was the competition when the iPod was released?where was the competition when the iMac was realeased?where was the competition when the " iApple II" (LOL... bad pun, yes) was released? (in this case it was expensive and the commodore PET was cheaper, but the PET did...
...case dismissed, you are not cool enough to murder someone!... /facetious now i understand what "the peoples" court is about. or a jury trial... i get it now! in east texas, for patent ip cases , the jury just detemines if the plaintiff is not cool enough to have infringed. NOW that makes sense of the ip patent courts (in texas)... dont bother with the facts... just if the item is not cool.
Now this is a joke gone rotten LOL...you know, ummm, that their is real "adam and eve inc", they are in the adult film and the NSFW adult toy business... and adam and eve inc most like uses apple computers to edit the adult films they produce...
"YOU" meaning sleepy3?, or "YOU" meaning Rabbit_coach?... because sleepy3, you typed those words(in your post) not rabbit_coach, thus you must think them?... hmmm?YES, Rabbit_coach!... being satisfied with a Tab is to be Ok with the least, because the iPad can perform more things than the Tab, due to the Apple app store.Thus rabbit_coach's comment is true, and not an attack.... but as an attack, it is genius.Although, liz's comment contains characters not normally used in...
you are correct sir. (in case you ever need to install win 7 on someone elses computer) to installing vista, windows 7, on the cheap is to buy the upgrade version, install it and whenit asks you to enter the license key, do not; just skip the step. then when the install has completed, rerun the win7 install disk, and then enter the win 7 key... works!...
ding ding ding ding we have a winner...! and to end the thread i'll use the "N@zi" word. LOL facetious.
ah, yes fathers.... the burka for the mind... /facetious