or Connect

Posts by haar

um... it's worth what I paid for it?... i don't have an iPhone... but i do have the new iPad...
oh ignore this post... shes married...say it isn't so... oh well, she left because things with the CEO are getting serious or not.anyways, the photo on the cover of the US magazine, makes her a geek, more than the pub photo of her in the red dress.my guess is that she has become HOT, and wants to move on to new challenges (social, and job wise)though the hint that marrissa's name and things about her being censored on google is funny...
  LOL   funny, goto "barbie . com", click on the collector/designer barbie, you will find it there. problem is that it was an extremely limited edition, and was sold-out immediately. (IMO it was the only barbie worth owning... but I digress)   and for what it is worth...that barbie was probably most realistic barbie made, ironically. (all the others have the form of unrealistic expectations of the female form) 
the proview case?
Could AppleInsider post all 49 questions? Great way to ace the job interview at Apple corp, or the Retail stores...
  classic!... 
well, the web site is named "AppleInsider"... so unless she works at/for apple i say do not  report about her... unless you want to state that anybody who has apple shares is fair game to report about in apple insider. 
i think there is a argument for, when apple has no competition they produce better productswhere was the competition when the iPad was released?...where was the competition when the iPhone was released?...where was the competition when the iPod was released?where was the competition when the iMac was realeased?where was the competition when the " iApple II" (LOL... bad pun, yes) was released? (in this case it was expensive and the commodore PET was cheaper, but the PET did...
...case dismissed, you are not cool enough to murder someone!... /facetious now i understand what "the peoples" court is about. or a jury trial... i get it now! in east texas, for patent ip cases , the jury just detemines if the plaintiff is not cool enough to have infringed. NOW that makes sense of the ip patent courts (in texas)... dont bother with the facts... just if the item is not cool.
Now this is a joke gone rotten LOL...you know, ummm, that their is real "adam and eve inc", they are in the adult film and the NSFW adult toy business... and adam and eve inc most like uses apple computers to edit the adult films they produce...