or Connect

Posts by haar

I respect 3M, but you lost me after that!... (BTW, 3M products are expensive, and they get the job done without question....)Mobil is just an oil company...
right... i dont believe apple uses photoshop...LOL
Thank-you.
read the book by Walter Isaacson... comedian...
so why did the late Steve Jobs need a Top Secret Clearance for?... in 1988?... installing a back-door in every mac computer?... subconscious messages imbedded into the pixar movies?... access to alien technology to be incorporated into the Apple products?... just for kicks?... or is it like everything involved with "Top Secret", on-a-need-to-know-basis.? amazing!. i wonder when they were redacting the the file, did they cross-reference the file with the book walter...
motive is needed and damage for attempted murder. (poison someone and they survive coud be attempted murder....ok so thats the reason for all of the supid warning on products/ads to stop accusations of attempted murder...hmm, "in the movies" stunt men fight, and while no damage is done, in real life it would be attempted murder...if while I was walking a car makes an illegal left turn and I jump out of the way, is that attempted murder? (no injury, but had I stayed to be...
BTW anything that Jason Mick blogs/writes, about apple, is rabidly hating on Apple you have been warned... LOLand he also like to rip off others articles by just listing the source at the bottom of the link. (uses the bloggers privilege)
well at least this ultrabook format has been discounted (IMO) when sold to universities( u of waterloo). I say this because my brother got the ultrabook " to use" because he was presenting at a conference in Israel... (my first thought when he told me that he received an ultrabook was why not a macbook air... but the software he has to run was not not on an airbook and i assume dual-booting was not in the cards. BTW the software was a pain to install on the ultrabook.
AppleInsider... where great ideas go to die. LOL /sarcasm
humble brag!. so you signed up to say that you own 1.4 million... and your kids need help in the form of "kumon"?...