or Connect

Posts by haar

Forstall will never be CEO(of apple) because he is not directly responsible for making billions of dollars for apple ( apps are written by others) but he is an awesome manager for the software side... (and is a VERY inportant role... stick to what you are good at)Steve Jobs had Billions of dollars...(thus he could do what ever he wanted; and he was correct also!)Tim Cook is/was responsible for earning 100's of BILLIONS of dollars via his COO position...Meaning Mr. Ive...
ya, and back in the day, around first period of the Retina iPad rumour, John Gruber said that there would NEVER be an Retina iPad... stopping all of the rumours about the Retina iPad. ( for at least a short while...LOL)meaning... LOEWS is going to denied it, irrespective of the truth... so wait a month... then we'll see if this rumour is correct.
fifty shades of wifi + data LOL so what is it really ? "wifi + 4G" or "wifi + LTE" or "wifi + ..." + "wifi + data using a SIM card" " wifi + cellular"' ...
So, i was watching " the b**** in apartment 23" and James Van Der Beek IMO would have been an interesting Steve Jobs, for the 2000 to 2012 period than Aston Kutcher because I don't thnk aston has the intensity required for the role. (but then it is about the period before that) On the other hand with the film being about the period of 1971-2000 (the more interesting part of the book) , and James being "New York" and Aston being "LA" , Aston should be able to capture the...
i disagree... Chuck Lorre is the genius behind the show (IMO) and is why Aston Kutcher is any good in the show... Aston acts just he he as acted in other projects..i will agree with you in-so-far-as "two and a half men" with Aston is the TV series of "Dude, where's my car"...
Winning!
if it happens great!... (for those who bought apple stock early)... so...but...well... it will not happen, the stock price of apple will hover around 600 like a forever skipping rock across the water level of 600 dollars somebody must be "shorting" the apple stock so that they can get "FREE" money,(so to speak) and because IMAO shorting a stock " removes" value from it (meaning prevents a stock from increasing) it will remain around 600 +/- 10%... more likely it...
it looks like you dont have to boycott Apple... Germany is already doing it for you... via the icloud patent mess etc.Your outrage seems similiar to that German WWII dude.. (hint: that dreaded four letter 'N' word; "get rid of it instead of living with it")
how can " open source" have trade secrets?...
if this is true "it's over Johnny"