or Connect

Posts by haar

or perhaps not trying to be the first poster in an article... bah-dum-ba/rimshotNEWS-FLASH : i thought proview was fighting over the iPad trademark... not the trademark "likeily"... perhaps a better headline would have been...Proview likeily to settle with Apple over iPad trademark ...so how does one use sarcasm in a headline....
 But Microsoft is treating other tablets differently, hence the additional license fee for non-WIN8RT tablets... Did you(jragosta) read the article for comprehension?
if we assume that the new iPad sets the baseline price for tablets, the Win8 tablets will have to be more expensive because Microsoft "has-to-get-paid" for their OS! they don't make the hardware, so that licence/os what-ever-it-costs will have to be applied on top of the cost of the WIN8 tablet. Otherwise someone does not make a profit... and it won't be Microsoft. of course if they have a version of WIN8 RT for the iPad that would render the license fee Moot......
Did you read the article? they will shave 960 micrometers(0.96 mm)from the phone with the in-cell touch screen/dsplay, metal(liquidmetal) and the gorilla glass 2.actually i think they are huddled around the iPhone to make it thinner... in the apple design studio... you should read the Walter Isaacson book; it would shed some light on your comments...(and of course the late Steve Jobs' "get-it-done-right" personality... )After looking at the side profile of many iPhones in...
why does google have to pay that deposit?... are they not honorable?... f they lost would they just say... "were not paying?" this is ridiculous!. google is good for the money, they have 50 billion in cash.... so why can't they say that they will absolutely pay the deposit if they lose... oh well a well meaning regulation that has gone weird because some company might just go insolvent, and not pay.
in front of a jury of peers
It is great that the reality of NeXT instead of being a failure actually helped Apple put the Art in to computers. whereas I believe MS's mad dash to become the Richest OS company, in effect removed any trace of Art...and any that it does have is Kitschy. "Fast" and "Right" but not "Cheap" is Apple (State-of-the-Art) "Fast" and "Cheap" but not "Right", but eventually "Correct" due to "Stockholm syndrome", seems to be MS and the rest of the PC Industry, ...
I like Tim Cook as the CEO "steady wins the race". you need to be able to make MILLIONS of the product in order to sell MILLIONS of the products... Steve Jobs was a Genius, but he was the whip that shaped the apple products... Jon Ive et al. designed them... furthermore Steve Jobs created a company that can "gasp" exist without him. STATE OF THE ART is what I think Tim Cook believes Apple should be. the Ipad Retina display is a perfect example of this.(State-of-the-cheap...
here's an idea... get someone to write a Blackberry app that says randomly while they are working at blackberry to quote the late Steve jobs "This is Shit"... (if you have read the Steve Jobs book by Walter Isaacson you'll know what i mean ) the problem with blackberry is the fact that they are stuck in Quick sand... and anymove makes them sink further... so even a "lifeguard" (new CEO) throws a "life preserver" into the quick sand, it will also sink too... thus the...
just delete text... and say in the reason for editting "deleted post" IMHO