or Connect

Posts by haar

how about " Wi-Fi + Australian LTE + NA 4G". where NA = North America... NA also means "Not Applicable"
problem is that the win8 tabs will be running on a ARM processor... So that means everything has to be rewriten for ARM... so why not just do it for Ipad too... a lot bigger market!... Microsoft could not get vista right the first time (the second time was win7\. so how are they going to get it right the first time on ARM?... they can't just recompile the code to run on a win8 (or Win 'ate' my profits) ... or can they... if Microsoft did happen to release a perfect win8...
netflix does know where you are (ie usa or canada) meaning using an american sign-in in canada gets you the canadian netflix content... because netflix is an app, they can find out the receiving IP address, thus the location of where the tv is located.... meaning if they do an ip route trace, spoofing your ip address will do no good, because you can not spoof the ip route trace... (though i suppose if you have uber1337-Tcpip-kungfu skills you could spoof the ip trace......
i view a patent troll as someone who sues in the famous east texas region for patent infringement (and did not invent the method of patent but just bought it to make money...) so to all those budding patent trolls out there... do not go to texas for a patent lawsuit unless you are making a product there... while i love to bash blackberry over the Playbook... i was apocalyptic over the fact that RIM got taken for about 670 million dollars the patent troll "NTP" for...
how is the search for the 4 leaf clover going for you?
moot point... doesn't Best Buy have a return policy?... i know in Canada they do have a return policy no questions asked... so the end up getting pissed at Best Buy and have you go back and get the iPad instead of the "trashy product" they were duped into getting. dictated to my iPad
That sounds like sarcasm!... per year Tim Cook is making perhaps 2 million... while the others are making 10 times that... but apple is bigger than those other companies (in market cap) so I would say that he is NOT getting a CEO's salary commensurate with his/her performance; HE is being Paid LESS than he is worth IMO. Better to have job you love (and perform in a stellar manner) than one you hate only if you include the stock bonus after 10 years, will he earn...
no they will not be... instead of a big fish in a little pond they will be a little fish in a little pond. (the new iPad's dictation is amazing) dictated from my new iPad.
does anyone short this stock...
Originally Posted by maccherry Even with the New iPad plugged in(in the wall and not my laptop's usb port!), the effing thing shuts down when the battery drains. That makes no fu***** sense. My girlfriend is sending it back. Screw it. I didn't need it anyway. I have the latest macbook air 13 inch. Freaking awesome. The screen on the new iPad is great but the fact that the battery does't charge while plugged in is pathetic. Apple can go to hell on this one.now that's...