or Connect

Posts by haar

moot point... doesn't Best Buy have a return policy?... i know in Canada they do have a return policy no questions asked... so the end up getting pissed at Best Buy and have you go back and get the iPad instead of the "trashy product" they were duped into getting. dictated to my iPad
That sounds like sarcasm!... per year Tim Cook is making perhaps 2 million... while the others are making 10 times that... but apple is bigger than those other companies (in market cap) so I would say that he is NOT getting a CEO's salary commensurate with his/her performance; HE is being Paid LESS than he is worth IMO. Better to have job you love (and perform in a stellar manner) than one you hate only if you include the stock bonus after 10 years, will he earn...
no they will not be... instead of a big fish in a little pond they will be a little fish in a little pond. (the new iPad's dictation is amazing) dictated from my new iPad.
does anyone short this stock...
Originally Posted by maccherry Even with the New iPad plugged in(in the wall and not my laptop's usb port!), the effing thing shuts down when the battery drains. That makes no fu***** sense. My girlfriend is sending it back. Screw it. I didn't need it anyway. I have the latest macbook air 13 inch. Freaking awesome. The screen on the new iPad is great but the fact that the battery does't charge while plugged in is pathetic. Apple can go to hell on this one.now that's...
an iPhone is half music/game playing device... (the stuff that the qualcomm chip isn't involved with) so how can they charge 3.25% on the whole device, and not just their chip... at a maximum it should be 10 dollars (for the phone part)...
I thought countries wanted balanced trade. A surplus is where you ship too much; and a deficit is where you receive too much... oh well, economics is one of my weak points...
increase wages, charge more for room and board... at least they will be making what they should have been making, before room and board.
bigger is better, so i'm hoping that iPanel refers to wall sized TV.. 80" inch sharp oh oh yes.
are you kidding... Steve Jobs recommended Tim Cook for CEO, and made sure(and trusted him) by giving him a golden handshake of like 500 million dollars(stock options) after 10 years... just so he would follow Steve's vision for five years. IMO. if anything Steve Jobs knew people, thus Tim Cook was the only person that Steve Jobs would trust with the job.