or Connect

Posts by haar

just delete text... and say in the reason for editting "deleted post" IMHO
YES.. if you have a Mac, no need to pine for windows upgrades... well if win7 is anything to go by... it "ill"(special limited time offer) be 49 to upgrade from 7 home to 8 home, and 129 from 7 pro to 8 pro... still burns me about the special limited time upgrade pricing, i had vista ultimate, and I could not upgrade to win7 pro because that woud be a down grade... ( but my brother gave me a 40 student version of win pro so all worked out) of course i ended up doing a...
funny, upon reading that "windows media center " is an addon pack i may just upgrade... i can ignore, and get use to the bubblegum gloss of the Win8. also the task manager is pretty nice. but this is on a PC... still need to ultimately get a Mac...
would be nice if it is going into the new iPhone... if Not, it will be in the next new iPad
"Windows 8 is the official product name for the next x86/64 editions of Windows," LeBlanc wrote. "For many consumers, Windows 8 will be the right choice." The Spider (Windows) says to the Fly (Customer)... Tried Windows 8 Beta ... the start button can now be a start page... pull up the screen to log in... all eye candy...
i hope thAt this boat is bigger and has more taste (alot like Apple products) than Bill gate's boat!... i hope so because it will be a showdown of 5 BILLION (the Jobs' fortune) vs 50 BILLION (the Gates' fortune) Didn't Mr. Gates say that he was going to give away his fortune?... I wonder if he is going to stop when his fortune is equal to the Jobs' fortune...
how about " Wi-Fi + Australian LTE + NA 4G". where NA = North America... NA also means "Not Applicable"
problem is that the win8 tabs will be running on a ARM processor... So that means everything has to be rewriten for ARM... so why not just do it for Ipad too... a lot bigger market!... Microsoft could not get vista right the first time (the second time was win7\. so how are they going to get it right the first time on ARM?... they can't just recompile the code to run on a win8 (or Win 'ate' my profits) ... or can they... if Microsoft did happen to release a perfect win8...
netflix does know where you are (ie usa or canada) meaning using an american sign-in in canada gets you the canadian netflix content... because netflix is an app, they can find out the receiving IP address, thus the location of where the tv is located.... meaning if they do an ip route trace, spoofing your ip address will do no good, because you can not spoof the ip route trace... (though i suppose if you have uber1337-Tcpip-kungfu skills you could spoof the ip trace......
i view a patent troll as someone who sues in the famous east texas region for patent infringement (and did not invent the method of patent but just bought it to make money...) so to all those budding patent trolls out there... do not go to texas for a patent lawsuit unless you are making a product there... while i love to bash blackberry over the Playbook... i was apocalyptic over the fact that RIM got taken for about 670 million dollars the patent troll "NTP" for...