or Connect

Posts by haar

great comparison!... if only the option packages car manufactures provide included all that stuff and a stronger engine!... the so-called option package on the 5S versus the 5C is a far greater value than you ever get on a car, because the option package(on a car) is pure profit. it's something they built into the car but they do not include it, because they want to increase the dealers profit margin.IMO, apples failure with the 5c was because they did not use the 64bit...
keep your friends close and your enemies closer... samsung "the enemy" is really close now... I wonder if Apple has a contract clause stating that Samsung can't use same parts in their products?...
yes on a sony use the "skip function" in the setup menu listing all of the inputs. (the only one it seems that you can't skip is the "tv input"... (and on a sony set if you hit the channel up/down button it switchs to the OTA antenna /cable input ...same with the sharp sets (70 and 80 inch) ones...i am not sure about the samsung sets...
my problem with this rumour is that it is supposed to be a quad core processor... it's more important for an iphone to last longer than it is to have more cores in the phone. my guess for the a8 is that it will use less power, and have a stronger GPU...
Really... you thought that the post that I made was homophobic?I thought it came off with me disliking Muslum men due to the way they treat women...my point of the post was Ellen DeGeneres used an iPhone, to show she did not sell-out to Samsung, and IMO Apple is a bigger gay-rights supporter than Samsung is!.I have often thought that people buy a Samsung because of Apple stance on gay rights or support I should say...to make my point clear I will never buy a Samsung...
Done on purpose!... Apple is a big leader in gay-rights!... Samsung not so much... And unfortunately if I had to pick a company that I believe it isn't gay friendly, I would pick Samsung!... I don't really know... off topic... so I have observed here in Mississauga, when I see a Muslim person I also see a Samsung phone, so are these Muslims buying a Samsung phone because they don't like gay rights?, or are they buying it because it is a "good enough copy" of an...
i can not see how they would, it is clearly Satire!, and alot of the posts read like this satire... (you almost got me, but the "in home service mexican" was Priceless... [[SPOILER]]
never give up... you never know, you could be in an olympics cross-Country ski race, in sixth place, dead last, and because of a crash you end up earning the bronze medal... (deserving it no, but third place is bronze medal!)
when quoting trolls, use the spoiler html tag... [[SPOILER]] that way the troll will not automatically see their post... (or just don't respond... but that can be hard because some of these trolls make your blood boil!...)on topic... will apple buy a truck load of these stamps (the self-stick kind) so when they have to sent out offfers of employment etc...(or special "routine stuff ) use the stamp, instead of a postal machine... yes it would increase the time required to...
ok, if google reduced their price for ads in half, and apple did the same, would Google be able to sell twice to quadruple the number of ads?. NO, the ad market iis already saturated... but apple on the other hand could sell twice as many phones ... (hmmm, in china?. can google sell ads in china?...)BTW, Samsung is selling 4 times the phones (at half the price) , but they are not making the profit that apple is, and google is only making 15 dollars a phone.Google is in...