or Connect

Posts by haar

good catch!... the daewoo graphic makes sense with the paint-roller, making everything that daewoo contructs "rainbow"... of course the pot-of-gold at the end of the rainbow is daewoo's cost LOL.../sarcasm..in anycase shameless for samsung not to get their own rainbow image!...i remember the oginal article on apple insider and it was just after the article on the breach of ethics that that samsungs american lawyers office had....so i think it will be an extremely rough...
yes, they will vote yes... The Late Steve Jobs show respect to the council by meeting with him... and it was a great effort for him, not only because he was CEO but because he was in poor health. also the project is a boon for cupertino sowhy would they not vote yes?and no it won't be covered "live" maybe live on a local cable station...., Steve Jobs appearance was taped (that has i saw his appearance, the video was linked on appleinsider...)
perhaps mr. Icahn should try to "fix" blackberry... but then that is a challenge... but instead of owning a measily half of a percent of apple, (1.5 BILLION) he could get 33% percent of blackberry!!... and since he is a genius he could generate unbelievable riches for himself... because blackberry was once at least 135 a share, but it is at 9 dollars now! and it can only go up!!!.... you know he could increase his value 15 times his investment... /sarcasm
rather odd saying that Apple can not make enough retina ipad mini's to meet demand thus they will not release the retina mini... why not let it sell out and still keep selling the regular mini... so if you want a retina mini, wait... otherwise buy a iPad... if apple can't make enough retina mini's... how can Amazon make enough the Fire HD's... lol, how about "just let them buy retina iPads" a joking reference to the meme "well, let them eat cake"...
you really aren't following along are you?... read the first third of the story... and you will realize your post is redundant.
monoprice!!!... and their cables are "made for iPad/iPod" and they are half price!.
if scott is like Steve jobs when he was ousted... he got rid of all apple stock (in this case his apple products) except for one... and because that last stock has a. sentimental value he did not upgrade it... if my wild assumptions are correct, is he rocking a gaxy s4 LOL...all kidding aside i would assume that he upgraded his devices...
Obvious ! so why post ?(also applies to this post lol) Googles WHOLE company is about posting ads which are assured from the personal data that they anonymized because it is worth more than Singular data...if Apple had to survive on AD Revenue Like Google does, Apple would no longer exist....so Gatorguy did you post this on your coffee break at Google, because they stopped the 20% time perk???... (Sorry for the ad hominem attack but I couldn't resist)
IMO ... YOU sir have won the internets today... a 6 out of 5!!!!... upvote!!!!!
i wonder if i take a coin to the paint job on a mercedes, BMW, Rolls-Royce amongst others, should i expect the paint job to withstand that treatment?... should I expect that if you "key" those cars the paint job will not be wrecked?... TL;DR... Video stupid, "stuff scratches"... but because Andriod was not test edit it is perfect... /sarcasm