or Connect

Posts by haar

bah dum bah... any chance her name was "farrah abraham"?... /Facetious i thought only samsung phones were a pain in the butt to use... bah bum bah...
ya... "smells like teenage spirit"... Seriously, the Apple stores are not awful, but they are not great either, so they definitely do need the smell detectors in order to effect the removal of odors... you know the classic Nirvana song...) ( supposedly that song gets it's title from Kurt Cobain remembering the lead drummer of Bikini Kill perfume (Adidas team spirit)... before courtney love... the girl that broke his heart, and possibly started the downward spiral of...
Goes to bed when it's dark LOL... ROFL he is a vampire... THAT CAN WALK IN THE DAYLIGHT!!!!!!!!! /facetious...but seriously , depending on the season you would goto bed when it is dark... more sleep in the winter, less in the summer. but then again he might have a blackout room so it doesn't matter when he goes to sleep...
LOL, they are closing early so the employees can watch the new series "Almost Human" on fox. LOL...
wow... PScooter63 "Military intelligence" what is a sentence that is an oxymoron, called?... irony? figurative irony?... poetic irony?... first person irony? ironic trolling?
false advertising! Air is commonly known as the stuff you breath. it is a gas. the Kindle HDX is a solid thus it is heavier than air!... they can not qualify their statement because then they would be using a trademark... and they would need permission, or they run the risk of mentioning the competition
well mavericks is better!... so if you are running hardware that does not support mavericks, isolation that hardware from the internet, and buy new!... for mavericks, if not stay. i can not see any apple accessories not being compatible with Mavericks... if it is it is too old and the newer version of said hardware is alot better, (meaning aside from the price, the features would sell the new device) TL;DR.. lol, apple is doing this for the "customac" market... because...
i upgraded my "customac" mountain lion install to mavericks... a bit difficult (because i am not using "real" apple hardware) yet i was able to do it!... make usb stick. (unibeast) install Mavericks on existing disk... (or freshly partitioned for new install) boot using usb stick... use multibeast to install the "magic" needed to boot from the HDD... credit to "tonymacx86" if you are looking to go the "customac" route, new install is the easiest, and the secret is...
one word for you... (or a few) you need to get yourself indemnified... or not doing anything is the safest route...or perhaps you are confusing the 10 day grace period that allows you to cancel a contract in Canada...
i wonder... if you use boot camp on the new mac pro, can you use crossfire under windows for gaming?... yes, cost wise, it is a poor computer for gaming in windows, but can you...? but it is an awesome computer, and people get work done on Apple computer, thus it really does not matter if it can "crossfire" under windows while gaming...