or Connect

Posts by haar

monoprice!!!... and their cables are "made for iPad/iPod" and they are half price!.
if scott is like Steve jobs when he was ousted... he got rid of all apple stock (in this case his apple products) except for one... and because that last stock has a. sentimental value he did not upgrade it... if my wild assumptions are correct, is he rocking a gaxy s4 LOL...all kidding aside i would assume that he upgraded his devices...
Obvious ! so why post ?(also applies to this post lol) Googles WHOLE company is about posting ads which are assured from the personal data that they anonymized because it is worth more than Singular data...if Apple had to survive on AD Revenue Like Google does, Apple would no longer exist....so Gatorguy did you post this on your coffee break at Google, because they stopped the 20% time perk???... (Sorry for the ad hominem attack but I couldn't resist)
IMO ... YOU sir have won the internets today... a 6 out of 5!!!!... upvote!!!!!
i wonder if i take a coin to the paint job on a mercedes, BMW, Rolls-Royce amongst others, should i expect the paint job to withstand that treatment?... should I expect that if you "key" those cars the paint job will not be wrecked?... TL;DR... Video stupid, "stuff scratches"... but because Andriod was not test edit it is perfect... /sarcasm
one needs to look at the close up view of the fountain to Appreciate it. though, Having not seen it in person I can't say much.. (but i will...) but i have looked at a close-up photo that showed the fine detail on the fountain... Upon seeing that, I am amazed at the work that went into putting that detail on the fountain... thus is the reason Apple is saving it.
mr Fring... from breaking bad...the Article seems to suggest that Tim Cook is that Character... "strikes fear into his Employees" exactly what "Mr fring" did in the first episode of season 4 "Box Cutter"... (in Tim Cook's case, fear "the pen is mighter than the sword"... i.e. pink slip.)
ah, why did they not keep that title!!... an amazing headline!.
while apple will increase the "greenery" on the apple campus, it will be sad when they cut the trees down... or will they be using on e of those Gigantic tree re-planting trucks that the tree-growing outfits use?...
yes it was, i can remember being Intrigued by the AAC codec and was looking for free encoders... before that mp3 players, real player, win amp, liquid audio player... i settled on iTunes, not because of an iPod with because in was easy to organize the music. (i hated real player, had to pay for it (i did still dont use it)) winamp had the folder Arrangement thing(i dislike), yet great for transfering files off ofthe old iPods.when i was looking at the mpeg2', mpeg4,encoder...