or Connect

Posts by haar

while apple will increase the "greenery" on the apple campus, it will be sad when they cut the trees down... or will they be using on e of those Gigantic tree re-planting trucks that the tree-growing outfits use?...
yes it was, i can remember being Intrigued by the AAC codec and was looking for free encoders... before that mp3 players, real player, win amp, liquid audio player... i settled on iTunes, not because of an iPod with because in was easy to organize the music. (i hated real player, had to pay for it (i did still dont use it)) winamp had the folder Arrangement thing(i dislike), yet great for transfering files off ofthe old iPods.when i was looking at the mpeg2', mpeg4,encoder...
ya... samsung got the "Classified" security clearance... but apple is awaiting for the " Top secret" and "For your eyes only" grades of security clearance... of course the old blackberry phones have all of the "top" grade security clearances... ie the president uses the berryberry... but the new ones...???
well lets see... (The quasi-troll like post aside)... Apple would not have had to pay the lawyers to defend their patents... Samsung would have had to hire their own programmers to develop their own smart-phone interface ... Google would've made money on the Android operating system...
funny this, my sister (a CFO) was telling me that Investors sometimes ask her why she isn't making a dollar a year like the late Steve Jobs... Which is essentially boils her blood... so the fact that Apple's CFO is One of the highest-paid executives, should 'shut-up' that (those) Investors. (Of course she can't say that because it is not polite to say so) But any smart investor will not be saying that any more...
  must likely to prevent the cooling plumbing from being clogged...
somewhat similar to playboys problem, look at australia's premiere (micro)bikini maker ... www . wickedweasel . com ... and the sister site. www . micromininimus .com ... warning it is sort of a NSFW site...! no bottomless photos, but alot of topless to near topless photos... and you may ask why is this Relevant to playboy . com ?... well wickedweasel . com could also never get an app approved...mainly due to their thong suits, and the US's media's "No if,ands, or...
ah... the good ole days; when kids were alert, and were not Pacified by Facebook...
April fools?...
Interesting analysis,  problem is it's the cell phone plan that makes the phone expensive... and where the profit is for the carrier. what incentive does a carrier have for the selling android if they can't make money off the plan??...   So if you're buying your phones off contract, you'll find that the phones are all the same price.(within 50-100)  if you not paying that price then you have a cheap phone and thus you're not in the iPhone market demographic.