or Connect

Posts by haar

before the change to https... all you would need for the password find, is wireshark and shared internet connection such as a computer with wireshark (capturing packets In promiscuous mode) on your computer, while using app store then you use the Protocol dump, and look though the dump for the password. i did this about ten years ago when i forgot my email password. (does not work with web mail because it is Encrypted)
yes, but if you're collecting comics, you can leave them in the bag, and read the digital version... instead of buying three, one to collect, one to sell, and one to read... (so instead you only need to buy 2 copies... (but them if everybody's readingthe digital copy, why would somebody need the paper collectable...)more like marvel is fed up with the collectors market, and said " well, we can't make money off of the old comics, but we can make money off of the new...
i Really like your idea about the free product means free patent use ...except Google's android operating system is "free"...
a word to the chinese, it isn't google!... it is samsung... and are not the phones made in china?... so crack down on samsung, because i think google is samsungs b!7ch!!... who but google could be conned into writing an Operating system for free!... because they knew how and it Satisfied their vanity!
    and i am sure they do this!... because there is not a free lunch at apple... it is at cost..and from what i understand it is  awesome Cafeteria...
move in on Steve Jobs's birthday 2016?... break ground on the passing of the Steve Jobs?... sounds good to me!...
apple requires... so apple gives the stock in options?... so top execs get a bonus (an employment stipulation ... "i will not accept apple's offer of employement unless i get three times my base salary in stock"!) genius... apple only hire only those top Executives that it wants, so that Policy is a great bonus for those top execs that are hired... probably is Already in place... but this just spells it out...
yes, but if that patent is required in order for that beauty to be created... didn't Australia allow/grant the patents in the first place?... so ugly duckling into a swan?... and now "we can't have that"... so, models are not needed for beauty!... yes that is correct... anybody could be wearing the clothes on a runaway and show them off... but that does not happen... why not?... because the clothes need someone beautiful to give people the idea that they could/should be...
  is it open as in free?... is so why is google vain?... "look at me, i gave away a free OS"    Google should stop updating its OS apps for every phone that has ANDROID on it...  make a stand... samsung pay google's programmers what were worth, or google moves on... a tough decision for Google, but the only way for google to show that samsung does not know how to write an OS.   so maybe GOogle should forget about the andriod OS, remove its name from the OS, and license...
sarcasm tag?   always hang out with the A crowd ... You are judged by the company you keep...     And this announcement is reminiscent of "the polyester suit" and any of Apple's invitations are reminiscent of an Armani suit!...