or Connect

Posts by haar

Interesting analysis,  problem is it's the cell phone plan that makes the phone expensive... and where the profit is for the carrier. what incentive does a carrier have for the selling android if they can't make money off the plan??...   So if you're buying your phones off contract, you'll find that the phones are all the same price.(within 50-100)  if you not paying that price then you have a cheap phone and thus you're not in the iPhone market demographic. 
ohhhh, beware apple shares could drop at any moment!!!.. . apple is doomed! i say! doooooommmmmmmed.. /Facetiousness ....and yes this Isn't news with respect to Apple, because Apple shares stay the same , unless of course you are stockbroker shorting the stock, to suck out some more wealth by making sure that the stock is around 400 dollars...
BTW, it isn't "tape out" but tape-out... 'tape-out' is a real term in the Semiconductor fab business.
solar panel Inductive charger!...
mo money, mo money, mo money!.... Show me the money!... ha, how money will "Procure" the process along... and import tariffs are so great that adding 20 or so dollars per unit to the Brazilian made iphones whould not make a difference... (if the imported iphones are double the cost and the brazilian made iphone are 25% more than the usa's price.. who will know the difference)
before the change to https... all you would need for the password find, is wireshark and shared internet connection such as a computer with wireshark (capturing packets In promiscuous mode) on your computer, while using app store then you use the Protocol dump, and look though the dump for the password. i did this about ten years ago when i forgot my email password. (does not work with web mail because it is Encrypted)
yes, but if you're collecting comics, you can leave them in the bag, and read the digital version... instead of buying three, one to collect, one to sell, and one to read... (so instead you only need to buy 2 copies... (but them if everybody's readingthe digital copy, why would somebody need the paper collectable...)more like marvel is fed up with the collectors market, and said " well, we can't make money off of the old comics, but we can make money off of the new...
i Really like your idea about the free product means free patent use ...except Google's android operating system is "free"...
a word to the chinese, it isn't google!... it is samsung... and are not the phones made in china?... so crack down on samsung, because i think google is samsungs b!7ch!!... who but google could be conned into writing an Operating system for free!... because they knew how and it Satisfied their vanity!
    and i am sure they do this!... because there is not a free lunch at apple... it is at cost..and from what i understand it is  awesome Cafeteria...