or Connect

Posts by haar

does not do much for my unsteady hands...
yup... you are right about the use of "ironic" , it is a Stretch...   from websters-merriam   3a  (1) : incongruity between the actual result of a sequence of events and the normal or expected result (2) : an event or result marked by such incongruity   if you assume that once a bug is discovered in a previous version of an OS(and "so-called fixed"), and it appears in a new version of the OS, it is ironic...    it is ironic only if you assume that bugs that are "fixed"...
a trip to the Square one Apple store in mississauga to experience the meaning of being ignored, and where half the employees look Crumpled... Disclaimer : perhaps because it is so busy...
how about returning cash to the customers... in the form of prices that have the iPad at 100 dollars cheaper?... or a mac mini for 400 dollars that is better than 80% of the desktops sold?
i wish Apple would patented the i dea of the web page not "bouncing" around when the web page is being built up... i hate it when i go to touch a location on the iPad, while the web page is being built, and it is not where i want to go/chose... i have to wait for the spinning progress icon to stop before selecting "where to go".
Make it a cylinder and I'm game... :P ;    Starts with a D and you need a dirty mind...
i agree!...the author was there "on a job" and it is corning glass fibre... what did you expect? Excitement?... but ironically you did get Excitement... that bending test with the plastic box is amazing... i would not do that with standard optical cables...   further more... why is the author looking at  tech products on an empty stomach? is it a "Litmus test" where if the product distracts the author from the Growling of their stomach then it's worth writing about?...
crash bandicoot!.... ps3...
and the original is....Scott Evil: It's no hassle...Dr. Evil: Sh!Scott Evil: But...Dr. Evil: Sh!Scott Evil: I'm...Dr. Evil: Sh!Scott Evil: All I'm say...Dr. Evil: Sh!Scott Evil: There gonna get a...Dr. Evil: Sh!Scott Evil: I'm...Dr. Evil: Sh!Scott Evil: I'm just...Dr. Evil: Sh!Scott Evil: Would...Dr. Evil: Sh!... Knock-knock.Scott Evil: Who's there?Dr. Evil: Sh!Scott Evil: But...Dr. Evil: Let me tell you a little story about a man named Sh! Sh! even before you start. That...
and they have also made the coolest french fry/frozen french fry cooker ever!... the actifry by TFAL!... honestly, i have one (got it for christmas) and the ease of which it makes frys is amazing!... no more reheating the oven, flipping the frys half way... (and for me they are a bit dry, or soggy, or slightly burn tasting)and Deep frying the frys a PAIN... (while fantastic, safety problems) you know, heating the oil, making sure it is at the right temperature, cooking the...