or Connect

Posts by haar

Occupy Wall Street.... David Einhorn should be living in a Tent!... Is there any chance he wasn't involved in the subprime loan fiasco... that fiasco that cost the US 4 miliion million (or Trillion ) dollars?...   i think David Einhorn wants apple to split the stock in the sense that you get a perferred share and common share for each share that you have in Apple...   i think they(apple)  should find out how many shares a apple stock he bought in 2007.(170...
ok the iPhone trademark thing is acceptable... but why does Gradiente's Android-based iphone's screen look like an iPhone?... that is where Gradiente's "We were  first... we are innocent" argument fails... does gradiente have a VOIP phone?... then i see the internet phone thing trademark first Explanation...
does not do much for my unsteady hands...
yup... you are right about the use of "ironic" , it is a Stretch...   from websters-merriam   3a  (1) : incongruity between the actual result of a sequence of events and the normal or expected result (2) : an event or result marked by such incongruity   if you assume that once a bug is discovered in a previous version of an OS(and "so-called fixed"), and it appears in a new version of the OS, it is ironic...    it is ironic only if you assume that bugs that are "fixed"...
a trip to the Square one Apple store in mississauga to experience the meaning of being ignored, and where half the employees look Crumpled... Disclaimer : perhaps because it is so busy...
how about returning cash to the customers... in the form of prices that have the iPad at 100 dollars cheaper?... or a mac mini for 400 dollars that is better than 80% of the desktops sold?
i wish Apple would patented the i dea of the web page not "bouncing" around when the web page is being built up... i hate it when i go to touch a location on the iPad, while the web page is being built, and it is not where i want to go/chose... i have to wait for the spinning progress icon to stop before selecting "where to go".
Make it a cylinder and I'm game... :P ;    Starts with a D and you need a dirty mind...
i agree!...the author was there "on a job" and it is corning glass fibre... what did you expect? Excitement?... but ironically you did get Excitement... that bending test with the plastic box is amazing... i would not do that with standard optical cables...   further more... why is the author looking at  tech products on an empty stomach? is it a "Litmus test" where if the product distracts the author from the Growling of their stomach then it's worth writing about?...
crash bandicoot!.... ps3...