or Connect

Posts by coolfactor

This ad was apparently created by Apple's new internal ad department. Is there evidence saying otherwise?
 Because the competition has finally caught up with "good enough" tablets for the market, many of these super-cheap compromised-experience tablets out of China. You wouldn't believe what is sold in that country! Tablets for $30-$40 even! Yet they are useless!
Way to go, Apple. Shame on your AppleInsider.
Not happy at all with the new Yosemite interface. At first glance, it seemed really nice, but they seem to be make some changes for change sake, and it's actually a step backwards in terms of UI refinement. I'm sure it will grow on me, though.
Two broken links in the article? Hmmm.
Editor: The video won't play. Giving all kinds of JavaScript errors.
I am really surprised that Sony is not a bigger and more successful player in the mobile phone market.
I already have the .145 version installed. Looks like it was released prior to today because I don't remember updating it recently.
The Chinese app's design is mimicking Apple's Siri... why would they do that if they were first and better? Hmmmm.....
 I'm confused why this wasn't build "into" the Mac Pro case... it's a "hole" that a cable attaches to. To charge $50 after the fact for this does seem to be a bit of a slap in the face. That was my point. Maybe I don't fully understand how this add-on security cable attachment truly adds value. I accept that. :)