or Connect

Posts by coolfactor

Yah, before you go on a stampede, understand the situation. Android still has many "private" Google libraries. Plus, why does Android being open make it so much better, anyway? Has that made it a superior mobile operating system, better than iOS? No.
Yes, as others have alluded to, it's not just a matter of the OS, but there's many other factors that come into play with wireless technologies.There's now many generations of Wifi (802.11) that co-exist in an airspace. This creates a lot of interference that wireless devices need to negotiate around. There's many more devices that have wireless capability in the same airspace, again creating more need for negotiation and interference filtering. The quality of devices can...
Is the roof going to be solar panels? The black roof looks amazing in the rendering, and I hope the finished building looks just as amazing.
 For years, Apple has promoted Private Browsing as one of Safari's key features. They boasted about Safari being the first mainstream browser to offer such a feature. For this very basic oversight to exist for this many years is inexcusable. The whole point of Private Browsing is that _no_ data remains after the window is closed. That's clearly not the case. The "WebpageIcons.db" file is not encrypted or obfuscated in any way. Any third-party hack can extract the data for...
 You bought a television screen for $50,000?!?!?!? Must be nice to have money to burn... Takes me 3 years to make that kind of money.... ugh... I'm so poor.
 Are you from the old Apple computer days where the modifier key was called "Open Apple"? Is calling it the "Apple" key a personal preference or just a hard habit to break? From way back to the 80's, it's always been the Command key on the Mac, hasn't it? Sorry to sidetrack the thread, but I was just curious. :P
Just use a Private Window. Session data is destroyed when closed. You could even change the keyboard shortcuts so that Cmd-N opens up a Private Window instead of a new window. It would be nice for that to be a permanent setting, which I believe Firefox has?
This is inexcusable. 
I may actually consider a ZenBook to run Linux!
 The whole "can't run OS X" argument is convenient for us, but the only reason that it won't run on non-Apple products (without some hacking) is because Apple wants it that way. It's not a technical fault of the PC hardware, even if much of that hardware is of a lower build quality.