or Connect

Posts by coolfactor

I'm sure many others have already answered you. This is not a proprietary payment _process_. It's leveraging industry-standard protocols that raise the bar of security. Yes, the device that holds the information (iPhone and iPad) is unique to Apple, but the process of how payment credentials are passed between that device, the merchant and the card card processor is not proprietary to Apple. ApplePay is simply raising the bar of security through unique one-time card...
GT is their own company and Apple has no business poking around making sure that they are doing their jobs. Apple is looking for results – the outcome of the work. Those results never transpired. It wasn't in the contract that Apple would babysit GT management. This whole situation stinks of mismanagement at the upper levels at GT, not at Apple. Could Apple have done a better job at more closely monitoring GT's progress? Who knows except Apple and GT. If GT has referred to...
 From what I've read, there's many sources for small sapphire parts, but not larger parts like screen covers. It was these larger parts that GT failed at manufacturing to Apple's standards.
Well, learning something new every day. Yet, another reason for why American "standards" are so backwards and illogical. :P
That very idea was suggested weeks ago. I, for one, expected Apple to do just that, but it never happened. 
And the comma is in the wrong place in the title; it should be outside the quotation marks, after 'surprising', not inside. Rushed posts these days... the world is going down the drain, I say. :)
It's great seeing companies having a sense of fun and humour. :)
Checks the calendar to see if it's April 1st.   Nope. What the heck is this? iPod lock-in? It's 2014. Who's really behind this? Can't be consumers. Lawyers maybe?
Why? Apple has nothing to worry about. OS X is superior and people know it.
Cool. Not showing up for me yet. I had already installed the MacPorts version of bash, but it's good that Apple's version is being updated.