or Connect

Posts by coolfactor

I must say that I've yet to use a PC laptop with a decent trackpad. None of them have ever matched Apple's trackpad in quality and user experience.
To have all stores brought down by a DNS error represents an unacceptable "single point of failure" in their architecture. Let's hope they learn from this and refactor their stores so there's less dependency on a single system. Cloud-based systems are called "cloud" because they are meant to be mini-internets... fairly resilient to technical problems. That wasn't the case here.
If this is a real concern, I expect a third-party solution consisting of a short cable with a USB-C connector on one end and a MagSafe-like connection at the other. Nobody says the MagSafe needs to be right at the laptop itself. But with the laptop being so light, would it have enough weight to withstand a tug on the cable, even if there was a magnetic connection? Maybe that was part of Apple's research.
$80 for a short adapter cable? Prices are getting outrageous.
The watch battery will last 24 hours for some people. And 18 hours a day is a full day for most people... 6 hours of sleep. Since when is 2am in the morning daytime? The phrase "all day" is perfectly valid.
I agree, completely! The charger should be universal, and if the watch itself has different charging requirements, then the charger should be smart enough to detect those needs. Apple, this is a disappointment!
Different chargers for each size of watch? That's a poor design! First negative thing I've said about the watch.
 It's a community, and there's no excuse for calling someone a 6 year old boy. It's just plain rude. Why should responsible and polite behaviour not apply to the Internet? Anyway, enough of sidetracking this topic... back on topic.
There's plenty of arm and leg straps for the phone. Hardly a concern.
Apple has that covered. Old, shaky people can just stick with the phone then. :P Either way, Apple has made a sale, right?