or Connect

Posts by coolfactor

I developed my own web framework that powers all of the websites for my clients websites. This framework has been in development for 10 years. It's never been breached. But that said, it still took me only ONE HOUR to implement even stronger login form security a few months ago where login attempts are not accepted closer than 5 seconds apart for any given user. That dramatically increases the amount of time to brute-force logins. One hour. Why did Apple do nothing for six...
Not as easy as it sounds. Plus, it would be a desperate attempt to undo the damage instead of fixing it properly. I would expect a proper fix sometime today.
Hahahahahaha! That's all I have to say to your post, you orgasmic updater! :P 
Why? This is a legitimate follow-up. I strongly believe that Apple compromised on durability with the 6 Plus. Those purchasing that model will just need to factor its durability into their lifestyle. A 6" slab in the pants pocket probably not a brilliant idea, at least not for hours on end.
"Apple again taps..." ???   It's a friggin' campaign! There's going to be many more these ads using JT and JF. Why dramatize it with "again taps"?
I wonder how this company collects their analytics data? Do they have someone call in and wait up to 20 minutes and then record how long it took? If so, they are skewing their own results by tying up a place in the line. 
 Let's see some others' results before concluding, ok? :P 
A ping test isn't generally influenced by the local device, but more by the network and endpoint that you are pinging, so not a good test of your device. As well, you should do multiple tests from multiple locations to get an average result.
Here's some thoughts.   Don't drop your phone.   Okay, that was just one thought.
The original iPod was introduced October 23, 2001. My birthday.