or Connect

Posts by coolfactor

Years ago, I had earbuds that snapped together magnetically for storage, so this is definitely not a new idea. And the rubber they used for the cords resisted tangling, unlike Apple's earbuds. That said, I had a habit of chewing on the cord and accidentally split open the rubber to expose the wires inside. So much for those earbuds after that!
 Ignorance, laziness and stubbornness. There... covered all possible reasons.
Who is their right mind at Adobe thought it was a good idea to colour the Flash Player installer a mysterious black colour?  
So where's a link to the video? Did I miss it?
 I like this approach, as well. I actually think that they should extend this policy to software updates in general. All apps automatically removed after a set number of days without any updates. That would cull a lot of garbage apps that are published simply to make a quick buck, but not backed by a committed developer. Of course, then the App Store may see an increase in trivial, artificial updates
I believe that Apple should've kept out of this one. I agree with the question "who decides what is offensive?" What happened is a tragedy, but responding to it just gives it more attention, and feeds those that have the opposite views of the majority.
I'm not sure if your comment was meant with a sarcastic tone. Maybe next time I should just keep my mouth shut. I was simply pointing out an ambiguous data format that I've seen Apple using more frequently lately, even as they have become an even more international company.
 Yes, it's obvious, but that wasn't my point, now was it?
They are claiming "Always On"... I wonder if Beats1 will be added to the iCloud Status page. hahahahaha
I really wish Apple would not use the silly American numeric date format 6.30.2015. Tell me which day this is.... 3.2.2015.