or Connect

Posts by coolfactor

I don't want "minor bug fixes"... I want linked text boxes to be restored! The silence from Apple on this missing feature is deafening!
 You answered your own question. You said he "gave us so much". But what did we give him? What needs did he have that weren't being met. Who made him laugh when he needed it? I think, sometimes, we forget that these super-humans are still human. Depression is a killer.
Is this headline designed to get clicks? Since when has Apple officially "ignored" calls? It may be that they are still evaluating the situation and working out a plan? AppleInsider, I'm disappointed by your click-baiting here. You've drawn a conclusion without much basis.
 This ad was apparently created by Apple's new internal ad department. Is there evidence saying otherwise?
 Because the competition has finally caught up with "good enough" tablets for the market, many of these super-cheap compromised-experience tablets out of China. You wouldn't believe what is sold in that country! Tablets for $30-$40 even! Yet they are useless!
Way to go, Apple. Shame on your AppleInsider.
Not happy at all with the new Yosemite interface. At first glance, it seemed really nice, but they seem to be make some changes for change sake, and it's actually a step backwards in terms of UI refinement. I'm sure it will grow on me, though.
Two broken links in the article? Hmmm.
Editor: The video won't play. Giving all kinds of JavaScript errors.
I am really surprised that Sony is not a bigger and more successful player in the mobile phone market.