or Connect

Posts by coolfactor

Just double-click in the tab bar. Boom!
Basically, she wants to lay claim to money that he _will_ make in the future. That's just ridiculous in my mind, too.
Excel spreadsheets saved as web pages? You're kidding right? Have you ever looked at the HTML source code generated by those MS products, particularly MS Word? Have you ever looked at the source code of an email composed in MS Word? No wonder Safari isn't handling that very well... the code is a complete nightmare with lots of proprietary MS code.
Just because the navigation menus on Intellicast's website don't work properly in Safari (they are rendered horizontally), that doesn't necessarily equate to a problem with Safari. The developers of the site are obviously using a non-standard technique that just so happens to work properly in other browsers, or CSS values are slightly off. Browsers should _not_ bend over backwards to accommodate improper html composition.
Most people don't do any backups at all. Most people now have more than one computer in their home. Time Machine and Time Capsule making backing up data easy for the average person. There, some enlightenmen for ya. TM and TC obviously aren't designed for geeks like you.
Why do you ask that? Microsoft focuses on business, Apple focuses on people. This is actually quite brilliant, and is a perfect use for any iPhone-like device. University campuses are perfect places to leverage the technology.
The AppleInsider article states that the Unlimited plan only works with Rogers-certified browsers, so no, I don't think it would be safe to be using Mobile Safari with this plan, unfortunately.
I saw this Communicate Value Pack on my Rogers statement, but didn't realize it featured unlimited data. I was about to cancel it, but may keep it to show my support for the idea, and to get some usage out of my cell phone's browser (cheapo Nokia). Can't wait for the iPhone.... come to Canada, baby!
I own the USB shuffle. It never fit into the eMac USB ports, which was a widely-reported issue, and the MacBook Air has restricted space around the USB port, so I was wondering if the same applied to it.
I have been a defender of the MacBook Air, but after reading this article, I'm a bit disappointed about some of Apple's decisions. For them to repeat a mistake, such as not fully supporting all 3.5mm audio jacks (as was the case with the iPhone, as well), is such a shame. A slightly different shape of the flip-out ports would've avoided that. Does the first-generation iPod shuffle fit into the USB port? Introducing new keystrokes to do tasks that have been consistent...