or Connect

Posts by coolfactor

Please point me to the page detailing this "fact". You said that they "converted" all HD YouTube videos to HD WebM. That would be a huge task with very little benefit other than to demonstrate the VP8 WebM codec. I don't see the reason for this.
You seem to be confusing things. 1) HTML5 video support is not a video codec in and of itself. 2) A plugin is not required for HTML5 video playback to work. Mozilla supports HTML5 video. They don't support the H.264 codec, but rather only Ogg Theora.
That's probably my first thought here. I didn't think her parody was funny at all. But talk about promotion for the iPhone... money can't buy any better.
I'm in BC. Good commercial. Two thoughts... 1) the iPhone truly is a recognizable device now (say that 2 years ago). 2) the iPhone survived a car crash.
Yah, but the icon doesn't really work for me. An icon indicating a 90° rotation would work better than a full 360° rotation.
I'm glad Apple is not interested in becoming a bottom-feeder. Too many junk-slinging companies these days that make money from volume, not quality. Apple is starting to achieve volume by adhering to quality. I admire that.
That's actually a good point. Advertise a new version of their OS with Advertising as a major feature and then charge people for that new OS. On that note, I think "iBooks for iPhone/iPod" to be a lousy "major feature" of the OS... that should just be a separate app....
Opera happens to be a great browser, but doesn't have the mindshare that other mainstream browsers are getting.
Safari had this before Firefox did, so ha! Nice try, though.
That probably should be "Wright", eh?