or Connect

Posts by coolfactor

I think this is awesome. Some guy or gal wanted to have some fun. It's a conversation starter, and even made the news. That's gotta count for something.
Processor architecture began to achieve better performance when scaled horizontally instead of vertically. Increasing the clock speed is a vertical approach. Adding more processors, or what we now called "cores", is the horizontal approach. Computing tasks can be split up and processed by multiple processor cores at once, and the results are combined together much faster than passing that same task through a single processor.
Laying the foundation and doing the framing are huge parts of the project that must be done carefully and correctly. With that done, quite often the rest comes together more quickly. In this case, they will have learned a great deal about the best approach to the process and can rinse-and-repeat until the entire frame is done to the required standards.
 I'm not sure what hidden meaning is in your message, but I hope you do get the chance one day. You can be assured that Apple will be offering public tours of the new facility since it is a world landmark development. 
Same here in Canada. I think they were a bit too optimistic about how profitable iTunes Radio would actually be around the world, and changed directions with buying Beats. Come June, we'll probably see what the future iTunes Radio will be, and it will finally come to more countries.
This was inevitable... you know the programMatic operation of iAds.
That's one way to look at it. The other is that any form of research and development moves technology forward.
To read the file, just select it in Finder and then press the Spacebar to open up the Quick View window. There will be a lot of junk in there, but you can still see the URLs that are saved from each website.
Yah, before you go on a stampede, understand the situation. Android still has many "private" Google libraries. Plus, why does Android being open make it so much better, anyway? Has that made it a superior mobile operating system, better than iOS? No.
Yes, as others have alluded to, it's not just a matter of the OS, but there's many other factors that come into play with wireless technologies.There's now many generations of Wifi (802.11) that co-exist in an airspace. This creates a lot of interference that wireless devices need to negotiate around. There's many more devices that have wireless capability in the same airspace, again creating more need for negotiation and interference filtering. The quality of devices can...