or Connect

Posts by coolfactor

What a great tribute to Steve.
It's very sad, but Steve would've wanted all of us to live. Don't let another day go by without doing something positive. No death that I've experienced has touched me as deeply as Steve's and none have given me the clarity about my own life that I now have. I am going to stop letting the years slip away and I'm going to chase my dreams harder than ever. That's what Steve did and he's been my inspiration. Thanks Steve. You are missed, but never forgotten.
Agreed. Saying No is just as important as saying Yes. Steve told us so. :-)
Still very hard to imagine, and accept. My eyes are teary. Steve, I'm glad you're no longer suffering. I will plant a tree for you.
May cancer rest in pieces one day!!!!!!! I'm totally broken. 56 is too young. Steve was one of a kind. He will be missed tremendously, but I'm glad that I was able to share, enjoy and embrace his vision. He has changed my life, my world, and the lives of many around me. Steve - you will not be forgotten, ever.
Apple may be a threat, but that's not Apple's fault. The competition has just been incapable of creating something that even comes close to Apple's offering.
I'm paying $30 a month for 6GB of data on my iPhone (Rogers in Canada) and I barely use 3G. Usually always on a Wifi network, so I applaud Apple for taking its time.
Good answer. :-)
I know. With aircraft gaining Wifi capability, technology has advanced enough where former concerns are now moot. And we're all being bombarded with radio waves all day long, so why would a small mobile device be a concern? The proximity of the transmitter inside the aircraft, I imagine. I guess I'm just surprised because I tend to stay "inside the lines", following rules for the safety of everyone. So my curiosity is piqued when learning about someone who had no regard...
GPS doesn't work in Airplane Mode, right? So why did this passenger have their iPhone's GPS enabled. It's fortunate that they did, but it's curious nonetheless. We'll never know the whole story, but it would be scary to think that radio interference from mobile devices might be a factor in such crashes.