or Connect

Posts by kozchris

This sucks. The mobile share plan is more than my "grandfathered" plan. The rep went through the numbers with me trying to get me to switch to mobile share and when the numbers showed the mobile share was going to be another $40+ she still asked me if I wanted to switch. I guess I am stuck with ATT also. Unfortunately all the cell carriers do (or will be doing) the same crap. 
Nice of Samsung to package up all the prior art for this. Hope they don't try and patent anything.
Great patent. This is definitely something I can see Amazon wishing they had thought of. hmm, Apple should do something to extend iBeacon to prove a device was present somewhere. Think scavenger hunt where you have to visit certain locations. You find the location and the token providing device and then you get a token proving you were at that location transferred to your device. You could use at trade shows, outdoor events, or something similar. You read it hear first...
Bawhaaa, that is just sad. LOL
The adoption rate is amazing for an OS.
Since the Apple SOC is custom, aside from the licensed parts, samsung better be careful on what they copy. Proving samsung's potential SOC theft might be easier to prove then what Apple has had to deal with in the past.
I'm sure Apple has some people thinking about health care solutions. I'm not cool with having another potential Schmidt. No reason for Apple to put themselves in that position. Let Art go and instead have Apple also invest in Calico. Additionally if Art is serious about this he should focus on his new CEO job.
Nothing but market manipulation. I just wish I had cash to invest in some more Apple stock yesterday.
I am surprised that no one seems to have mentioned that the current ARM 64 bit design has a lot of architecture/instructions to support backwards compatibility. Because Apple controls the hardware and the OS they "could" streamline pieces to make their SOC faster and better when used in an Apple product then anything running Android on generic ARM chips. I believe Apple probably has done this.
The Next Big Thing is here states Samsu.... I mean Apple.