or Connect

Posts by kozchris

Yes, please send the check to me and i will take care of it.
Great news! This should be a big money maker for Apple and some developers.
Looks like they just need to make a slide in adapter for the iPhone to add the control pads. Now that would be a game changer.
Clarified that for you.
I wonder how much cash Apple is spending on these lawsuits. It has to be significant amount.
Completed a Time Machine backup to the last restore point which was before the issue and everything is looking good so far. I will install the latest updates and see if I can narrow down this issue if it happens again. TimeMachine is awesome. Super easy to restore my machine although it did take 3 hrs.
This is great news.
Hello, My MBP has been working perfectly for over a year. Two or three days ogo it looks like the computer stopped seeing all network shares. Almost like nothing that should be seen with Bonjour is showing up. Printers, Time machine backup server (QNAP NAS), itunes libraries on other machines, etc. I can get to things by using their IP address so the network seems to be fine. The firewall is completely turned off on the Mac and all the computers are connected over a...
I was thinking that also.
I wish Verizon would get the iPhone in time for Christmas. I would love to see the new version of the misfit toy ad.