or Connect

Posts by kozchris

Started getting warnings about using too much data from GMail and the only way to solve it was to purchase one of their business plans. It wasn't that i got a lot of mail but I did have a lot of devices syncing. If i have to buy something I was going to get something with extra features I thought were useful and someone that can be talked to for support if necessary. That is why I signed up for MobileMe. GMail did its job when it worked though.
I needed a windows laptop and I found an Acer with great specs. What a piece of crap that machine was and not because of OS that was on it. Acer probably has 0 credibility with anyone that has had to use one of their products.
I can't believe some #$@@# lawyer hasn't filed a class action case yet.
Just bought an ATV box. Sometimes it sucks not knowing what is in the pipeline. This new box sounds like it will be awesome.
I agree with this decision. Makes sense to me.
The important question will be how many people choose an Android phone over the iPhone when they are on the same provider. I also wonder if tethering will be allowed on the Android while still being denied for the rest of us iPhone users by AT&T.
I bet this is going to open a whole new world to comic and comic book publishers. Can't wait to see what happens. To have the complete Calvin and Hobbs collection on an iPad would be nice.
Dumb move. If apps have ratings and made it into the app store I don't think they should have been removed. This seems to be generating a lot of negative buzz in the news which sucks for us stock holders.
Oh My God! Think of the children people. This is great news. The damage to a toddlers brain if they happened to just glance at this app would be irreparable. Way to go Apple! On a serious note I think this is the wrong decision by Apple. If you don't want the app than do not buy it.
I wish they would do this with music videos. Better still would be to include the song download with the video download for the same $1.99.