or Connect

Posts by kozchris

There will be some selling after running the stock up before the iPhone release. I just keep holding on. I finally bought some AAPL last year and I'm waiting for it to split for me.
Glad to know it is legal. As an Apple shareholder I think this practice should stop.
A top of the line video card and windows drivers so you can boot into Windows and play the latest games when you want. Do that and I wouldn't hold out on getting one of the laptops. Also, make a dock for the laptops. Silly to have to unplug a bunch of cables. I just have to press one button with my dell and its dock.
just ordered the 80, should be here next week!!
It is going to be nice to get all the album covers. Pain to keep pilfering Amazon.
well if MS tries and fails then I think that will be the end of all the serious competitors.
pro-abortion. could care less about other peoples sexual preference. Have read parts of the Bible but not the whole thing. Do not own a gun. You don't have to agree with all of the President Bush's ideals to be a Republican. Come join the party.
No. Democrats should give up now and save money for the next election.
Person on boat says Kerry injured himself Enjoy